Stay away.....an FYI post

bmeek

Registered
This thread reminds me of when the poster jumped into a thread and cried about Nick Sedura not sending him the correct Scruggs shaft. After reading the screenshots with Timothy, it's clear to me that the OP's word means nothing and he's a true POS. It's sad that the game I love is filled with so many garbage humans.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is someone selling something in this thread?

I think ‘The Cuehunter’ Is selling a course in how to make friends and customers when dealing with pool cues. :shrug:

Maybe he was having a bad day or something, but man, he comes off as a complete jerk.

midnightmark

Registered
Dispute

I/d say 100% Feedback over 14 yrs is pretty good.
I think Timothysoong presented his case well.

Once Mark start using DEROGATORY and Racist Statements, I think his case falls apart.

I don't like the fact Mark goes on a terror trying to destroy someone reputation.
Poor character and attitude.

If a deal doesn't work out just walk away...

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
You don't check for taper roll before listing a cue? :eek:

I do not have access to a pool table but I spin it on a mini cue lathe, it was straight together and apart.

But when Mark wanted me to make sure if they are 100% straight, I went and check again, I decided to take a video of them rolling on a pocket cue lathe (Tanks). Then realizing there is a very slight minimal taper roll near the joint.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I/d say 100% Feedback over 14 yrs is pretty good.
I think Timothysoong presented his case well.

Once Mark start using DEROGATORY and Racist Statements, I think his case falls apart.

I don't like the fact Mark goes on a terror trying to destroy someone reputation.
Poor character and attitude.

If a deal doesn't work out just walk away...

I think just about everyone, except 1 person in particular, would agree with your statement.

I wonder if Mark thought that messages on the interweb got deleted once the other party read them or something. Just boggles my mind that he could talk to someone like that, and think he would come out looking like the ‘victim’ in the matter. I am completely against backing out on your word....if that was ever the case. However, nobody ever has a right to talk to someone else like that.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, thecuehunter should be banned from AZB in my opinion. He has clearly shown he is a racist piece of shit.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the best part is - the more you type thecuehunter the better the chance of this thread coming up in a search :)

This is not some guy just getting pissed. This guy, thecuehunter, is clearly a systematic racist and does not deserve a second chance.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
My two cents: Certain subjects are simply off limits/below the belt. I have negotiated thousands of deals, and this was one to walk away from very early on.

Everyone of us has lost control and showed our behinds on some occassion or another. I always wanted everyone, me especially, to forget about it.

Why in the world did OP take this public in the first place?

markitekt

Registered
Wow, either somebody hijacked the OP's accounts to discredit him, or he just discredited himself like a racist douchebag.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
This is a perfect example of why reputation points should be used correctly.
How many of you posters have given him a red hit?

RICKDOG224U

Registered
I had seen this guy post all over the billiards groups on Facebook lately. My assumptions were correct. Mark slye is a giant scumbag racist, homophobic piece of shit.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh no, this thread needs to remain, ad infinitum if need be.
It reveals a lot about member honesty, slander, racism & us.

It looks like Cue Hunter just landed in the pile of crap that
other Azers understandably also had for lying & being jerk offs.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
This is a perfect example of why reputation points should be used correctly.
How many of you posters have given him a red hit?

I've never been able to leave Red Rep on Android phone or tablet, as soon as I touch to leave a comment the box disappears, always has. Kinda sucks

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Believe Cue Hunter Intention back Fired ! He for sure made himself look like the ***** here, His rep looks like it will suffer the repercussion's .