F/S: BCM 4 Point/4 Veneer Cue

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Up for sale is a cue I designed and had built by Bryan Mordt of BCM Cues. I just don't play enough anymore to justify having this sit around so I am letting it go after 3 months; it's only seen a few racks and has never left my house since I got it new.

The workmanship is excellent: the points are perfectly even and razor sharp, veneers are all evenly spaced, and the clear has no imperfections. Cocobolo points into a figured birdseye maple forearm with Titlist-colored veneers. White with brown spec linen wrap and nicely figured cocobolo butt cap. Clean, simple design with tan phenolic on the joint collars and butt cap and ivory substitute joint and hoppe ring. 3/8x10 joint pin, 59" total length, 19.7 oz. with either of the 2 shafts. No dings or dents and rolls perfectly straight together and apart.

Butt is 29.5" and 16 oz.

Shafts are both 29.5" long, 12.6mm at the tip, weigh 3.7 oz., with Sniper tips. One shaft has a small ding in the stroking area and a superficial scratch on the ferrule, the other is perfect and barely played.

I believe in being as straight forward and meticulous as possible and that is honestly all I could find wrong on the cue.

I'm asking SOLD SOLD SOLD in the continental US via Priority Mail inclusive of PayPal fees.

roddy_chim_001.jpg

roddy_chim_002.jpg

roddy_chim_003.jpg

Last edited:

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If Santa didn't bring you the cue you wanted for Christmas, this one is still available!

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dropped the price. Pretty decent discount off what it cost me new considering I've only shot with it a handful of times in my own home.

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
cue

Roddyc, man you are tempting me to buy this BCM cue...Good thing it would hafta be credit-card money or this would be a.SOLD reply! I want this cue bro...dangit! Someone buy this cue so I can stop torturing myself looking at it!

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Torture yourself no longer...well, I'll leave the pictures up anyways. Cue is sold, thanks for looking!