Is this truly a 70s Adam Cue?

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Found this for sale. Is it real, do they hit well, what's it worth?
One if the great things about this site, so many of you know cues inside and out. Thanks.

00P0P_cVH6jn5VrTm_600x450.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found this for sale. Is it real, do they hit well, what's it worth?
One if the great things about this site, so many of you know cues inside and out. Thanks.

View attachment 541957
It could well be a basic intro level ADAM-Japan cue, possibly a CM-4. 80's cue. Doesn't look like anything in current line. Not a collectible item, probably worth in the 75-100buck area.

Last edited:
Top part...

Can you add a pic of the joint pin on the butt, and a pic of the joint on the shaft part too? I think it looks authentic, but just curious to see what the shaft looks like.

I just wonder if it is a flat faced, 5/16x18 joint, or a piloted joint.

Adam had a very low end line of cues that were from China, and I am not even sure if they were legit Adam cues. They have overlays, not real inlays, and they had that same Adam logo on them, with that Adam under the classic Lion logo.

The Adam cues from Japan were very good quality, in my opinion, but I had one of the low end cues, with that same logo, and it was very low quality in my opinion. The inlays looked so real from online pictures, but after I received the cue, I found out that the cue had no real inlays or real points on it. It was all just very nice looking Overlays.

Last edited: