Please read this thread.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know what happened but I wish everything to be good for you and your family. Let God hear all the prayers.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been said so many times that God doesn’t give us more than we can handle.
Personally speaking, there been past occasions where I wondered if that was true.

Finding hope isn’t easy and accepting reality is even more difficult and challenging.
The toughest times are when we’re alone, by ourselves, trapped with doubts & fears.

Our thoughts meander and focusing on anything positive or hopeful seems impossible.
Yet the truth is we’re merely traveling a path & others we do not even know have it worse.

No matter how bleak, daunting and intimidating the future seems to you, someone else
always has it tougher, harder and worse. Now that by itself hardly is enough to make you
feel better. What does though is trying to imagine the sorrows of a parent sitting in a hospital
wondering if their child will survive another night, let alone getting better and coming home.

Pain is unique and physical pain can be dealt with so more easily than emotional. All of us
have experienced physical pain at one point. And we got over it. Or maybe the pain has not
gone away but has subsided somewhat. As time goes on, we adjust but emotional pain, well,
that leaves scars which often never heal completely. And it is entirely a personal experience
that no one else can ever understand but only appreciate through their own life’s experiences.

Jeff, I do hope and pray you find the strength to persevere through this and that whatever the
outcome, you need to know that there are others that have endured similar hurt, pain, loss and
even despair but they are still standing and you will as well. Another old hackneyed expression
“Whatever doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.” has little relativity when the matter at hand
is personally important and only you understand just how much that is. So I will close with this.

“ May those who
Love us, love us

And those that
don’t love us,

May God turn
their hearts

And if he doesn’t
turn their hearts

May he turn
their ankles

So we’ll know them
by their limping.”

Matt B.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
p.s.

Always remember this......

God always listens to Saints & Sinners alike........so give why not at least give it a shot.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
I talk to God about some mighty dumb stuff sometimes. I'm guessing you're in good shape. Talk more.

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
These are facts as far as I'm concerned:

I haven't been to church but a handful of times in a decade.

I almost never bring up religion or anything to do with it unless myself or someone I love is in a situation that scares me.

I'm in a situation right now and I'm feeling guilty about asking for prayer.

I don't know what else to say except thank you for reading this.

Jeff
Spirituality and Religion are very different!
You don't have to be religious to be spiritual and believe !
It takes great strength to ask for help or prayer
I will say a prayer for you and may God Bless you and give you comfort in your time of need

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
god isnt going to help you or any others. its up to you to pull up your bootstraps and get it done on your own or with help from friends or relatives.

good luck but you are on your own and must face that and be strong in life.

again good luck.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
jeff
i read your first post
and wish you and will pray for a speedy recovery
larry