1 piece Diamond slate for Anniversary table?

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
I have a great anniversary table with the sub rails extended by Mark Gregory.

The question I have is if it's possible to get a 1 piece slate from Diamond made to fit my Anniversary table? If that is possible what is the cost?

Thanks

Jim Vondrell

Accu-Level Billiard Svc
Silver Member
I can't answer your question. But I am wondering why? A good install would have the three slates playing as 1.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have a great anniversary table with the sub rails extended by Mark Gregory.

The question I have is if it's possible to get a 1 piece slate from Diamond made to fit my Anniversary table? If that is possible what is the cost?

Thanks

All the Diamond one piece slates are of the same design, fit to Diamonds. It's not possible to order just one slate to fit a Brunswick table, but as Jim said, there's nothing wrong with a three piece slate if it's set up right.

Glen

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Just to bring info foward for readers. you live in Utah and mark lives in Georgia, I'm guessing you shipped your rails to mark'
Please tell how simple it is to get your rails to mark?
-
Thx!
Rob.M

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
I agree that a 3 piece slate can be leveled but the main issue I stated above is that I don't have a table mechanic worth a darn in this state. I also don't foresee one being here in the future due to the fact there is not a big enough pool economy.

I've owned my table for a year and a half and reached out to Glen from day one and have still been unable to coordinate a trip here to get my table dialed in.

As far as having Mark Gregory do my rails:
It was simple enough by unbolting the rails and wrapping them in cloth + bubble wrap, then I put them in a large box for shipping. The key part is to make sure all sides and ends are padded and the box is stuffed so the rails can't bounce around. I also sent my pocket castings so he could sqaure everything up.
The shipping costs are around $250 from Utah to Gerogia.