(1) GCI & (3)GC II's

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Four of em that were in near perfect shape have been in storage, in dry CO air (8) yrs in a non heated 8x10 storage facility. What should I expect to be bad? The rails were in good shape when stored. Any other concerns? And if I replaced all the rubber, what additional Bump$$$ in time and parts would one guess. I also might need an install for 3 at the same time, I'll know next week. Slates were layed against the wall vertically.

Thx for any help.

Bill M.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Four of em that were in near perfect shape have been in storage, in dry CO air (8) yrs in a non heated 8x10 storage facility. What should I expect to be bad? The rails were in good shape when stored. Any other concerns? And if I replaced all the rubber, what additional Bump$$$ in time and parts would one guess. I also might need an install for 3 at the same time, I'll know next week. Slates were layed against the wall vertically.

Thx for any help.

Bill M.

Nothing should be bad, cost of changing the cushions all depend on who's doing the job and the make of the cushions. As far as set up goes, same thing, depends on who's doing the work, and what kind of job they're able to perform.

Glen

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Nothing should be bad, cost of changing the cushions all depend on who's doing the job and the make of the cushions. As far as set up goes, same thing, depends on who's doing the work, and what kind of job they're able to perform.

Glen

Glen I was hoping you'd respond, thx and I hope you have a great new year. I already have a price for the move (only two miles) and the set up, but not the cushions. I got the tables from Abruzzo in Villa Park, restored em (rails were good at the time) and no real issues. Would consider you if the situation would permit. Let me know. Everything is ground level, no stairs, handicapp ramp into the install area 30x25 room.
Bill

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen I was hoping you'd respond, thx and I hope you have a great new year. I already have a price for the move (only two miles) and the set up, but not the cushions. I got the tables from Abruzzo in Villa Park, restored em (rails were good at the time) and no real issues. Would consider you if the situation would permit. Let me know. Everything is ground level, no stairs, handicapp ramp into the install area 30x25 room.
Bill

I have no shot at this, I'm off to New Orleans at the end of this month, and don't know when I'll be done working on Diamond's down there.