3 Cushion is on fire in Jacksonville, FL!

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a long drought of no tables... now we have two! There was a used Soren Sogard set up at a retail store (Billiard Factory) a few months ago. It was setup by a pool mechanic, played pretty good at first but now that it's worn in it plays pretty short and feels like it's loosened up or something, balls are making weird sounds when hitting rails or even each other, almost like they are hopping a bit. Still, something was better than nothing.

Now another room, Park Av Billiards in Orange Park, has just added a brand new Gabriel table, and from what I understand it was set up by someone from the company. I played for 5 hours last night and it plays great!!! It was also getting a lot of attention from the regulars, especially the better players who hadn't had one in town for 15+ years.

Definitely jazzed up to start playing once again!
Scott

Skratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's awesome news Scott! Cant wait to make my trip out there to give it a try.

ProfessorQBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a long drought of no tables... now we have two! There was a used Soren Sogard set up at a retail store (Billiard Factory) a few months ago. It was setup by a pool mechanic, played pretty good at first but now that it's worn in it plays pretty short and feels like it's loosened up or something, balls are making weird sounds when hitting rails or even each other, almost like they are hopping a bit. Still, something was better than nothing.

Now another room, Park Av Billiards in Orange Park, has just added a brand new Gabriel table, and from what I understand it was set up by someone from the company. I played for 5 hours last night and it plays great!!! It was also getting a lot of attention from the regulars, especially the better players who hadn't had one in town for 15+ years.

Definitely jazzed up to start playing once again!
Scott
I sold the Gabriel's to Park Ave Billiards (Professor-Q-Ball). And the mechanic to give credit to is Yura from New Jersey

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member
I sold the Gabriel's to Park Ave Billiards (Professor-Q-Ball). And the mechanic to give credit to is Yura from New Jersey

Well done SIR! Hopefully you can work your magic in the Richmond, VA area and have one set up. I miss playing and Q-Masters is a little hike to play on a regular basis.