Diamond Las Vegas Open 17-20July2019 (9b/9ft) Winner $17K

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, I heard that as well, which is why I'm wondering if I just couldn't find a link or if in fact that match was going to start later.

I was thinking maybe they were going on dinner break or similar since they are a couple hours behind EST

So far they're not making the stream schedule very public and the ever-changing YouTube addresses are adding to the difficulty

I definitely appreciate the freestream and the quality looks excellent Thus far but can you help a bunch of brothers out :grin:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking maybe they were going on dinner break or similar since they are a couple hours behind EST

So far they're not making the stream schedule very public and the ever-changing YouTube addresses are adding to the difficulty

I definitely appreciate the freestream and the quality looks excellent Thus far but can you help a bunch of brothers out :grin:

With a unfulfilled field there are a lot of bye's so you only have so many day one matches I expect the stream to be longer tomorrow

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you look at those brackets and search for Table 1, it has the streaming matches. Next one is Ko Ping Chung and Naoyuki Oi at 7:30 Pacific time.

Oi/Ko at 8:30 pm Vegas time (76 min. from now).

[despite what the current time says for this post}

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you look at those brackets and search for Table 1, it has the streaming matches. Next one is Ko Ping Chung and Naoyuki Oi at 7:30 Pacific time.

Dam I hate to see those 2 match up this early I love Oi he's very entertaining in his post match interviews , he can win he's a great player but it will be a tough match for him

Good thing if you guys don't know , if you have you tube they are putting them up there should you miss it you can watch them there

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Dam I hate to see those 2 match up this early I love Oi he's very entertaining in his post match interviews , he can win he's a great player but it will be a tough match for him

Good thing if you guys don't know , if you have you tube they are putting them up there should you miss it you can watch them there

This is Ko and Oi after a doubles match...

2BB28550-AD72-4901-8D29-15AC8327A794.jpeg

Oi can make Ko smile

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, few more upsets in round 2. Filler and Chang lost in round 2. Filler to Ralf and Chang to Wu.

Day2

No live stream at 10am

1st match stream at 1130am Vegas / 230pm Eastern
Francesco Bustamante v Max Eberle

2nd match
1pm Vegas/4pm Eastern John Morra v Skyler

:smile:

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They need to update to the 21st century and use a template rack. Lots of 9 ball ending up by the corners because of loose racks (probably not intentional, just tough to rack on new cloth and new balls)

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, few more upsets in round 2. Filler and Chang lost in round 2. Filler to Ralf and Chang to Wu.

Day2

No live stream at 10am

1st match stream at 1130am Vegas / 230pm Eastern
Francesco Bustamante v Max Eberle

2nd match
1pm Vegas/4pm Eastern John Morra v Skyler

:smile:
I don't see ANY livestream so far today? Why isn't CSI posting the daily slate of matches with Start Times? :-(

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't see ANY livestream so far today? Why isn't CSI posting the daily slate of matches with Start Times? :-(

As Spartan said, the first streamed match today is at 11:30 am Vegas time.

A commentator did announce today's start time on the last streamed match last night, and you can tell what is being streamed from the brackets (Table 1), but you are correct that a list of streaming times (and known matches) on the CSI website would certainly be helpful. (Maybe they do that on social media?)

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bustamante leads Eberle 1-0 on the TV table right now. John Morra vs Sky Woodward to follow at 4pm EST.