Pool hall in a box for a bargain

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Tell your friends and come get some great tables

4 - GC1/2/3
1 - Diamond 9' (choice of brand new factory Blue Label rails or like new Red Label)
3 - Star Chinese 8 Ball Tables (can open the pockets for pool)
2 - Gandy Big G 5x10 snooker (for golf or whatever)

10 tables, the Star are basically brand new, were set up for a single weekend. The rest are in good shape with good slate and rails. I have a few bags of precut Andy x10 cloth that I'll toss in.

Located in Ohio

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6759735#post6759735

Phenomenal package deal!
This deal cannot be improved upon.
If I were contemplating a venture, this would be it.
Extremely fair.

Will Prout

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Phenomenal package deal!
This deal cannot be improved upon.
If I were contemplating a venture, this would be it.
Extremely fair.

Will Prout

Thank you. These are extra tables that I'm hoping someone will want. Even an enterprising cue flipper can make money by parting these out. I just need them out of the way, ha.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Here are the Star tables, absolutely beautiful

Attachments

• received_378732050181319.jpg
    received_378732050181319.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 198

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are the Star tables, absolutely beautiful

An enterprising person with room for storage could probably sell them as "one offs" and double your money after expenses. I used to do exactly this, buy out poolrooms that were closing and make a deal on all their equipment. Typically I was paying about $500 each for Gold Crowns, that I sold later for $1,500-2,000 apiece and $2-300 for valley bar tables that I would sell for $750-800 each.

I worked with Fat Boy and we would store all the tables in the stables at his home in Vegas. We might have moved a hundred or so tables before I tired of all the work involved in tearing them down and moving them. I just got worn out from driving Penske Rental trucks all over Cal and Nevada and hiring day workers everywhere I went. I pitched in too, to carry stuff out and load it on the truck. If the buyer was willing to pay for delivery I would load a table on my pick up truck and bring it to them. It was a hard gig for a 60 year old man!

We made some coin though, all cash! :wink:

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
An enterprising person with room for storage could probably sell them as "one offs" and double your money after expenses. I used to do exactly this, buy out poolrooms that were closing and make a deal on all their equipment. Typically I was paying about $500 each for Gold Crowns, that I sold later for $1,500-2,000 apiece and $2-300 for valley bar tables that I would sell for $750-800 each.

I worked with Fat Boy and we would store all the tables in the stables at his home in Vegas. We might have moved a hundred or so tables before I tired of all the work involved in tearing them down and moving them. I just got worn out from driving Penske Rental trucks all over Cal and Nevada and hiring day workers everywhere I went. I pitched in too to carry stuff out and load it on the truck. If the buyer was willing to pay for delivery I would load a table on my pick up truck and bring it to them. It was a hard gig for a 60 year old man!

We made some coin though, all cash! :wink:

Absolutely, if I had time to part these out, I would make significantly more. I'm just trying to pass on the wealth to AZ