Williards Tipper Trimmer Cylinder

billstout101

Hello,

I recently purchased the Willard's Tipper Trimmer Machine and didn't realize there is another part to this machine that's sold separately, It is the Tip Shaping Cylinder.
Does anyone know where I might find this part, I have searched for a while but did not locate it. Let me know I am looking to purchase one, I have attached 2 pictures one of the Willard's Machine and the other the Tip Shaping Cylinder.

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

• williards blade.jpg
    williards blade.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Tip Shaping Cylnider.Williards.jpg
    Tip Shaping Cylnider.Williards.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 276

bb9ball

Registered
I have put on hundreds of tips with the Willard Tip Tool. I never saw the piece you are looking for. I always just used one of the tools that holds a strip of sandpaper to dress up the tip afterwards.

I would be surprised if the tool you are looking for holds up. I've never seen one of the tools with a rough coating that shapes a tip hold up very long with a little use.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I have put on hundreds of tips with the Willard Tip Tool. I never saw the piece you are looking for. I always just used one of the tools that holds a strip of sandpaper to dress up the tip afterwards.

I would be surprised if the tool you are looking for holds up. I've never seen one of the tools with a rough coating that shapes a tip hold up very long with a little use.

Wait a minute don't both things have a rough surface? I have a 4 ever tip tool and Ive had tips last a long time using it. The most problem I've had is when the guy
that puts my tips on doesn't get the full nickel around. Then its hell to get it right which tells me maybe I should put my own on.