Josh Filler says to SVB, "There's a new King!"

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes I wonder about youse people.....

Tournament king and GAMBLING king is night and day. Always has been.....always will be.

Shane, Dennis, Alex and a few others are the KINGS of their games of choice for now when the big cash is on the table and they can't snap a quick one off and celebrate.

Naw, the big money matches don't go down like that....and they shouldn't for good reasons.

Jeff

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I agree with your assessment.

In time, like all past champs, Josh will move into that position....unless another yiung gun comes up.

But, IMO....now??? Naw, not in a looonnngggg grinding set using the format that SVB loves in 10 ball. Nope, nadda...not gonna happen for a bit.

I would like to see him in box with SVB before SVB gets a lot more age on him. I got a feeling their timing is just a bit off. By the time Josh is seasoned in bug heat for bug cash, I'm afraid that Shane's game may have slipped by then making it....a....we'll never know...

Jeff

Gonna happen soon enough and Shane ain't gonna like it.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes I wonder about youse people.....

Tournament king and GAMBLING king is night and day. Always has been.....always will be.

Shane, Dennis, Alex and a few others are the KINGS of their games of choice for now when the big cash is on the table and they can't snap a quick one off and celebrate.

Naw, the big money matches don't go down like that....and they shouldn't for good reasons.

Jeff

filler doesn't shy away from challenges, although i think he (rightfully) considers the big tournaments like US open more challenging. i definitely think a long race money match could happen, if shane wants to. svb is smart with his money though, might duck this one

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Shane lays low in the gambling scene these days.

Filler is constantly at. Just wait for DCC.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Hopefully Filler doesn't make the same mistake as Dennis made by playing rack your own.

If that happens I'm not betting.