Tons Of Deleted Posts

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Once more tons of deleted posts were made again last night. I can't believe Mike is cutting into his personal life doing this himself after about 16 or 17 years of hard work to grow this forum.

Santa has some little helpers. In the aiming forum it's someone who is very familiar with it and all the players. It isn't an outsider who hangs in the main forum or elsewhere.

By process of elimination it is..........post your choice. (Hint - it isn't me)

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm with you Spidey! I don't like any posts being deleted simply because they might offend someone or cause a little heated debate. But I learned two years ago that this is not an open forum, that individual posts and entire threads can be deleted anytime management decides to do so.

I believe every word that gets posted here by anyone should remain visible for all. We are each responsible for the words we use, and censorship does nothing but mask/hide the true character of those who post in an ugly, derogatory, or aggressive manner. Readers can make their own minds up without management manipulating what should or shouldn't be available to read.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm with you Spidey! I don't like any posts being deleted simply because they might offend someone or cause a little heated debate. But I learned two years ago that this is not an open forum, that individual posts and entire threads can be deleted anytime management decides to do so.

Mgmt. seems to have hired a few managers in training because what was done is far too much reading and work for one person.

The deletions now are far beyond anything done in the past.

But here's a novel idea that's never been done before.

STOP ALL ANTI-CTE ADDICTS FROM POSTING THE SAME CRAP THAT'S BEEN DONE CONTINUOUSLY FOR THE LAST TWO DECADES.

We who use it will have NO REASON to defend or retaliate. All OTHER aiming systems can then be discussed.

Simple, huh?

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Since you brought it up, I checked........and noticed some of my posts from last night are gone. WTF!!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Since you brought it up, I checked........and noticed some of my posts from last night are gone. WTF!!

WTF??!! That's because the fix and setup is in place. The ANTI's are now in cahoots and in charge. There may be no bans, but there's also a no win for those who know and use CTE.

BET ON IT!

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member

IMO none of my posts warranted removal. Looks like someone is cherry picking what stays and goes......weird.

Trying to sway the debate? Not good.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
IMO none of my posts warranted removal. Looks like someone is cherry picking what stays and goes......weird.

Trying to sway the debate? Not good.

It isn't weird. It's par for the course and new norm.

Trying to sway the debate, not good? It is if you're on the ANTI side. They can say the same crap over and over just like they did for the last 21 years.

Without the visuals you made and posted as well as the explanations to be studied and archived, they can keep screaming and crying "WHERE'S THE PROOF, WHERE'S THE PROOF! SHOW ME...EXPLAIN IT! YOU GUYS MAKE CLAIMS BUT NEVER ANSWER OUR SIMPLE INNOCENT QUESTIONS! IT'S YOUR FAULT, NOT OURS!"