Old Guy KO At The Pool Hall

gatorjoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While that could be the case, I truly think the puncher just put his left hand out as if to say, 'what in the hell; are you really coming at me?'

Not a distraction technique though it def could have had the same result.

best,
brian kc

He was not trying to shake his hand he was trying to tell him to stop

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
. Never get into a major verbal exchange in a bar. Either walk away or hit the guy to make sure you get in the first punch.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this and if there is more then 1 I alwasys have my pistol in the car unless its a bad place then I have my 357 snub in the cue case

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was the result of 4 straight days of constant badgering, belittling and disrespect to most of the peopple that were standing around in that video especially to man who punched. The guy who got punched was warned by the first guy in the grey and then multiple times that night by the man who punched him.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Puts the event in a whole different light if this is true gator . If it was 4 days then it becomes harassment , probably everyone would have punched him . Everyone that has commented up until this information is commenting on what was on a short video with no history to what preceded it , me included.

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a very cheap shot, a real tough guy
offer your handshake then the sucker punch.

Looks like the guy deserved it. The taller guy walked away, that was shorty's opportunity to BTFO. But noooooo...shorty's gotta taunt him, doesn't he? This idiot got what he deserves, just like Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards got when they did the same to Rayon McIntosh. ;)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
By the way guys, you could see the puncher was positioning himself to throw a right haymaker several times, well before he actually did. He did everything but raise his fist.

That video is a very good lesson on why you don't put your hands behind your back, leaning into a heated up guy perfectly positioned to deck you. The guy who got punched clearly had not been in many fights.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Puts the event in a whole different light if this is true gator . If it was 4 days then it becomes harassment , probably everyone would have punched him . Everyone that has commented up until this information is commenting on what was on a short video with no history to what preceded it , me included.

And if it's true that the guy who got punched was harrassing people there for 4 straight days, it's an even bigger indication that whomever is running this room has their head up their ass. :slap:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

JMuck

Silver Member
And if it's true that the guy who got punched was harrassing there for 4 straight days, it's an even bigger indication that whomever is running this room has their head up their ass. :slap:

best,
brian kc

Yup,a good room would have rules in place to never let the woofing get that far out of hand.The room has a security problem.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
By the way guys, you could see the puncher was positioning himself to throw a right haymaker several times, well before he actually did. He did everything but raise his fist.

That video is a very good lesson on why you don't put your hands behind your back, leaning into a heated up guy perfectly positioned to deck you. The guy who got punched clearly had not been in many fights.

Agreed. If you're face to face with someone in a heated argument, and you see one of their shoulders dip back, you better get your hands up or be ready to shoot the double leg and put them on their back. I've found that the latter is usually your best option. Most people in this situation will throw one big punch, completely telegraph it, and throw it so hard they don't keep their center of mass over their base, allowing for a very easy takedown. 49/50 if a street fight goes to the ground, the guy on top is going to win. There aren't many jui-jitsu black belts getting into street fights.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry bunch...

The first punch could have got him aggravated assault, the second punch a possible felony assault depending on injuries. The guy doing the count him out thing is a real winner of a human being. If that was the bouncer tossing the injured guy out he exposed his employer to a bunch of liability. Should of called the cops and let them sort it out. Bunch of knuckle heads for sure. My 2 cents.

TelcoMan

Registered
This is what's wrong with this country. We are a country full of pu$$ys.

Sometimes a person needs to get checked. Too many people in this country have never been humbled by a fist on their chin. They think they can run over everyone because nobody ever checked their ass.

And what's with all this grief about the pool hall? Maybe its just the area I grew up in but this is what happens in pool halls when folks let their mouth get too loose. This is what is supposed to happen. Looser gets checked and hopefully learns his lesson. Sometimes it takes this happening a couple times. Whats not supposed to happen is people getting stabbed or shot but that eventually happens if the person is too hardheaded.

Man. What's this world coming too? Its not that big of a deal. Its happened too me but at a much earlier age thank goodness. I learned that lesson.

Sorry for the rant.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Everyone lived

Hope the guy didnt get hurt real bad but everyone is alive.

alcohol and pool = a chance of problems like this, looked to me that the guy that got punch out was really pushing it. It also (looked) like he had some thing in his right hand.

The 2nd punch raises a question?
It could be over the line in a court room .

Last one of these I watch it cost the winner 90,000 $.
and the other guy threw the first punch .

Also had one where 3 dead young adults. The shooter came in waisted 2 male young adults, when he reloaded his pistol another patron with a cw
blew the shooter away.
it was a shoot out at the ok coral other patrons got shot and wounded.
concrete floor bullets bouncing everwhere.

Everyone wants to go to the fights, but no one wants to get hit.

If you think you are the only person in a pool hall or bar with a gun think twice.. Anyone shooting a gun in a bar or pool hall is fair game to shoot...............
Even if you are the good guy it is very easy for anyone to react in a deffensive way, pull a gun and start blasting away too.

Been thinking of getting a new pool case one that will hold my 12 ga bb gun.
MMike