APA Main Sponsor U.S.A MC Team

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have read many times on here that apa should do something to support pro pool. So they decide to support pro pool and no one has a comment . Yep that's az for ya . :D

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
They were the sponsor last year as well right? I recall seeing some sponsorship marketing stuff on Facebook, but that sponsorship did not show up well during the actual matches.

To effectively get people in, it should be obvious during the match and breaks that APA has something to do with it...

b

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I have read many times on here that apa should do something to support pro pool. So they decide to support pro pool and no one has a comment . Yep that's az for ya . :D

I was thinking exactly the same thing.......

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
To be clear, I'm not knocking it at all. I think it's a great thing, I'm hoping that 'main' sponsor means they get some airtime in order to get the exposure it deserves.

b

JC

Coos Cues

I jumped up in the air and clicked my nuts.

JC

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
What if a player is sponsored by xyz league co., and has to promote xyz, and wear the xyz patch, but then QRST league decides to sponsor an event that the sponsored xyz player is playing in....

Can/should QRST require a previously sponsored player to wear their (competitor) patch too?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

I was thinking exactly the same thing.......

I think you guys are using the posting method that you have just decried.

How about just posting APA is a Mosconi Cup sponsor
for the USA team !!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Good old AZB and the few that have to get in every thread, even though they don't have a clue. Johnnyt

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Johnny,

I'm not a great fan of APA. In this particular instance, I applaud them for stepping forward. Who is the table sponsor? The cloth sponsor? The pool ball sponsor? The cue sponsor? Why is there only ONE American title sponsor for this event? Honestly would have thought CSI, headquartered in Vegas, would have stepped up. Can it be Matchroom Sports and Party Poker know their audience so well that no American sponsor would be just fine?

Lyn

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I don't know if I would call the Mosconi Cup "pro pool" vs a one time exhibition, I'd like to see leagues sponsor a full on pro tour since it seems that sport is backwards to others where there is money to be made from the masses of lower players and not a lot for the top players.

And I have to say when I saw the APA sponsorship, first thing I thought of was "Wonder if the US team will get a handicap now so they can play as 6s" LOL

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if I would call the Mosconi Cup "pro pool" vs a one time exhibition, I'd like to see leagues sponsor a full on pro tour since it seems that sport is backwards to others where there is money to be made from the masses of lower players and not a lot for the top players.

And I have to say when I saw the APA sponsorship, first thing I thought of was "Wonder if the US team will get a handicap now so they can play as 6s" LOL

Thanks for the laugh this morning