Fedor Gost Carbon ferrule Cynergy?

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed that his ferrule is all black and I mentioned this on another thread as well with a little bit of conspiracy-minded thoughts into it.

Here's my conspiracy, he is sponsored by Cuetec and uses Cuetec butt, however secretly he is using a Revo ;)

Look, this is a conspiracy, it might not be true, but that's what I want to think.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
He was with predator before cuetec, so I doubt he is using the Revo again because he has won with the cuetec. I assume he maybe liked the no white ferrule on the Revo so he got the cuetec to change it for him to look more like the Revo.

Companies will do a lot for their pros. Meucci changed a couple things on their CF pro to meet the changes Sky asked for, hence the changes on the new models with the new logo.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
He was with predator before cuetec, so I doubt he is using the Revo again because he has won with the cuetec.
I don't remember Fedor playing with Predator (at least recent 5-6 years). Before signing with Cuetec he was using Jacoby cues/shafts. Again, mostly for the reason of his sponsor being a Jacoby dealer back then. But at the same time Fedor has been prety picky in terms of equipment, meaning he wouldn't have played with anything he didn't feel comfortable with.

As for conspiracy theories behind his ferrule (that's funny to see how it builds up), the story is plain simple. The original ferrule got broken, so he needed it to be replaced. As long as he was very happy with the carbon ferrule on his break cue, he asked about the same for his shooting stick.
And I'm not even sure it was made by Cuetec - there is a local guy who could do such repair for him.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I don't remember Fedor playing with Predator (at least recent 5-6 years). Before signing with Cuetec he was using Jacoby cues/shafts. Again, mostly for the reason of his sponsor being a Jacoby dealer back then. But at the same time Fedor has been prety picky in terms of equipment, meaning he wouldn't have played with anything he didn't feel comfortable with.

As for conspiracy theories behind his ferrule (that's funny to see how it builds up), the story is plain simple. The original ferrule got broken, so he needed it to be replaced. As long as he was very happy with the carbon ferrule on his break cue, he asked about the same for his shooting stick.
And I'm not even sure it was made by Cuetec - there is a local guy who could do such repair for him.

Before he switched to cuetec he was using a predator black and Revo for about 2 years.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Yes, you are correct about that, Fedor reminded me he's been playing with Predator shaft for about 1,5 years.
And also he confirmed that the repairs of the ferrule were made locally (yet the ferrule was sent over by Cuetec).

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply's and insight. I was thinking the same that he may have switched back to his Revo, but then again the pin would be totally different, it is clearly his cynergy butt. Also thought maybe the same as Revo is offering a white vault plate now, also thought maybe cuetec is going to be offering a " all black" look setup. Ill tell you what I just shortened my Cynergy about half and added a red fibre pad and Zan medium and damn does it play sporty! Good shooting fellas!