Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone ever considered that the Snake may be just sitting back and enjoying the shit out of the fact that this thread has lasted this long? He ain't comin' back.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I doubt it. I think RKC is suffering because he was important around here for a long time even though he displayed very little charm and kindness in his teachings and berating. This place gave him validation.

Anyone ever considered that the Snake may be just sitting back and enjoying the shit out of the fact that this thread has lasted this long? He ain't comin' back.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt it. I think RKC is suffering because he was important around here for a long time even though he displayed very little charm and kindness in his teachings and berating. This place gave him validation.
Don't agree at all. Look, he's spent his life fixing pool tables. You really think what is/isn't said on some forum has any effect on him? I don't think he gives one rat's ass. He's probably working on a table as we debate this. I seriously doubt AZ validates him in any way.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a 100% sure thing that this thread is bad for RKC's business. Posting on AZB has been free advertising for him and has allowed him to create an image as a cantankerous but authoritative table mechanic and thought leader.

Not only is he losing the free advertising, the pool nuts he has been reaching for years - a valuable potential customer base - now believe he is a scammer.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"I am not posting anymore on this topic."

"TFT"

You probably should have stopped with that post Trent. While your friend has done a lot for the industry, he has screwed people in the process and you're defending that whether you know it or not.

Trent gave me red feedback when, after he irrelevantly posted pictures of his work, I pointed out that the issue wasn't the quality of Glen's work, it was the lack of quality in his character.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Trent gave me red feedback when, after he irrelevantly posted pictures of his work, I pointed out that the issue wasn't the quality of Glen's work, it was the lack of quality in his character.

I just gave ya some more for bringing my name up! I know what RKC did was wrong. I never defended him for taking Johnny's money and rails. I am ashamed of his behavior, but, it was his choice to do the wrong thing and he has to live with that. I even spoke with him about doing the right thing, to no avail....

I find it a little bit crazy that with all that is going on in the world that anyone finds this important. I had gone completely silent on this until my name started surfacing.

I never said anywhere that RKC has any defense for any of his behavior. I would never treat ANYONE I was doing business with the way he has....

The good part for the OP is that he ended up with a set of rails! For me this is the end of story.

TFT

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You didn’t go silent if you were red repping and threatening members on the red rep message and/or PM left and right that were posting in here.

Ps, you mentioned you talked to glen in this thread several times, and just now again. How about mentioning what the conversation was? What is the current state of the rails? Are they in his shop untouched? Are they in a ditch somewhere? Are they on another customer’s table?

If you brought it upon yourself to reach out to him, AND THEN TELL ALL OF AZB that you did, then you should follow through with the status.

We all know the money is long gone and never to be returned. But at least if the rails can get to Jeremy that might help somewhat.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a lot of money to run off and disappear with. If you have a direct line to RKC, what's the explanation?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
If you brought it upon yourself to reach out to him, AND THEN TELL ALL OF AZB that you did, then you should follow through with the status.

Although it may be your OPINION of what I "should" do, it is a FACT that I am not obligated to do anything.

I feel I have ZERO responsibility to do anything other than to be shocked and disturbed by his behavior.

TFT

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
One fanboy of the Snake has given me multiple reds on this and has gone as far as threatening to beat me up if I continued to post in the thread. So needless to say I am very scared and fearful for my life.

The beat you up part is what disturbs me. What a POS. If he is a pool player he probably can't run 3 balls & if he is a mechanic he is most likely a hack. Keyboard commando's are the best.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey KissedOut, Trent gave me a red too. It was because on another thread I said while I have a GC IV in the basement I also wanted a Valley bar box. He gives me a red and says to buy a 7' Diamond w/ 3 piece slate. Well maybe, but never from him. I guess now I get another, BFD. The coconut doesn't fall far from the tree.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although it may be your OPINION of what I "should" do, it is a FACT that I am not obligated to do anything.

I feel I have ZERO responsibility to do anything other than to be shocked and disturbed by his behavior.

TFT

That is fact. You are correct. Although via your red reps and PM's, you felt you had another responsibility in attempting to stop people from posting in this thread so the thread dies.

You know what's funny in all of this, you are indirectly sticking up for Glen, which is fine if he is your buddy. But the funny part is, I bet he doesn't give a shi t about you. You are now the one taking the heat here, and he is probably laughing at you. That's his MO. If he was a good friend to you, he'd come on here, and tell all of us to leave you alone, and it was his F up, and you had nothing to do with it. But he doesn't care zilch for you. Same as he doesn't care for Johnny Aims. Or the 1750 in up front cash. Or the GC rails that are probably in a ditch somewhere.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I didn't get a RED flag or feedback.....why are you guys special?

I feel I deserve one too.....

TFT, what a loser, almost as bad as Glen in my book.

Ken

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
That is fact. You are correct. Although via your red reps and PM's, you felt you had another responsibility in attempting to stop people from posting in this thread so the thread dies.

You know what's funny in all of this, you are indirectly sticking up for Glen, which is fine if he is your buddy. But the funny part is, I bet he doesn't give a shi t about you. You are now the one taking the heat here, and he is probably laughing at you. That's his MO. If he was a good friend to you, he'd come on here, and tell all of us to leave you alone, and it was his F up, and you had nothing to do with it. But he doesn't care zilch for you. Same as he doesn't care for Johnny Aims. Or the 1750 in up front cash. Or the GC rails that are probably in a ditch somewhere.

I only gave red rep to people who decided to drag my name back into this. AZHOUSEPRO must have agreed that the post made was bull$hit, that is because he deleted it entirely.

I am taking zero "heat" for this. I am not worried about any of this, my customers are not on here chasing after me for money or equipment and that will NEVER HAPPEN. My customers are my main priority and they know that!

I could care less if people post about this until the end of time.

TFT

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
I love this bar.

The almighty Glen, still ensnared in allegedly, his own doing.

I think this thread might as well be a sticky until this issue is resolved by Glen and the OP.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
……..The good part for the OP is that he ended up with a set of rails! For me this is the end of story.TFT

Trent... I 100% disagree with you … RKC stole the OP's rail's and money and has not returned either.

Until Glen returns both the story continues....you are completely wrong on this.

Russ...