That time of the year again.....For sale and trade!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
I'm going to update this list and pictures as I decide what to keep and what not to-
Prices include shipping
2009 Abear bacote sneaky pete 19 oz $250 like new (finished Sept 09test driven only) back on the market

Capone dark cocobolo with silver rings-19 oz $600 obo 90-95% cond.

Hanshew purpleheart jump shaft on a Lomax jump butt $100 Was tried out by Rack'emZack'em at the tourney this weekend. First time it's been used.
Matching Break cue from Jack Kemperer with Hanshew purpleheart break shaft and samsara tip-$125
$200 for the set shipped-
Samsara jump/break cue 18.5 oz gorgeous curly maple! $375 MINT!
Doug Patrick sneaky with g-10 radial 19 oz $135 Just got this in a trade, not sure if the shaft came with it or not, but plays great regardless.

A matched pair of Don Wallace Bacote cues- one for playing and one for breaking, no points, just HIGHLY figured bacote! $325 for the set shipped overnight. I'll try again with pictures tomorrow. a couple of small nicks in the finish, but overall very clean and straight cues

Leonard Bludworth sneaky pete with trademark reddot, and 2 shafts- 1 original and one made by Odom with an Ivory ferrule and 30".
$375 shipped

I had good pics of every cue I own in my laptop that was stolen, so bear with me while I try and get more worth posting up-

Open to trades, partial trades, and paypal is always welcome!:grin: And prices include shipping-

pm me if you have any questions, or want details sent to email-
or call me if you want to discuss anything. I have alot of pics on my phone but no way to get them off so can send them to phones as well-
Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• 100_0929.jpg
    100_0929.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,692
  • 100_0934.jpg
    100_0934.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,689
Last edited:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
That Abear Ebony - is that like the one that Rodney Morris is currently playing with by any chance?? -

Jackson

The only difference in Rodney's cue and mine is that I have moosehorn rings and ivory joint and ferrule where he has strictly waterbuffalo. And I have an elkhorn butt instead of straight ebony. Kind of makes it dress up some, and good for conversation. Kind of the big brother to his cue, both were finished at the same time.
Absolutely one of the best playing cues I've had for any price, and that leather wrap of his is really unique- kind of like a raised stack wrap, but as long as you're able to touch it you never lose contact no matter how loose you hold it. One of the best selling points for me when I saw it!
I let a couple of local AZers try it out over the weekend, and NOBODY wanted to go back to their cue after running a few racks with this one. Did I mention int's 59" long?

Last edited:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Lunchtime bump and update. More pics to come later when I get time between tables sometime today.

Happy Holidays!!!!:grin:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Bumpage

Still a few things left at the moment- keep those offers coming, there's been some trades and some local sales- I'd rather sell, but you know me, I'm addicted to this stuff, so am willing to trade if there's something of interest.....
AND I finally figured out my stupid camera so can get more pics again!:grin:

bigkicker31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cases

i was wandering does either case have shoulder strapes and do they have front pockets if so i will take the one with tag and also i would like to no if the cases or like instroke i meen how you put your cues in them if so i will take the one with the tag if u got pics i would appreciate it thanks

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Top notch seller guys!!!

I cant say enough kind words about this seller!!! Good luck with your sales Shane. Could you send me some pics of those display racks you have. Thanks, CP:smile:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Will do- been having trouble getting pics put on here, but will be back home again sometime later tonight, and will post up a few more things.
Thanks Colin, I may be out in your area in the next few weeks, give me a call-

Run the Century

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have hit with both cues

Both Abears are the nuts - the black wrap is stellar. Was so impressed with the sneaky I went ahead and ordered one from Steve (I wanted 2 shafts). Great buy coming from a great seller. These shouldnt last long at all!

Tuna

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Pm box is cleared again- sorry guys was in a marathon match today....lol beware of the Tuna! Dude is a machine!:wink: