Live...July 10, 2010

sde

Silver Member
The next installment of The El Jefe Show, starring Dennis Dieckman will be on July 10, 2010, broadcasting live from Pockets Billiards in Lansing, MI
Show can be viewed at the new Mi_Billiards website.

I'm not sure what DD has up his sleeve for this show but it is sure to be entertaining or not. :D Along with you I'll be waiting to know what will happen next.

Perhaps the El Jefe will chime in here and let us know what he has planned. DD are you listening?

I have new hardware on the way that should (I'm sure hoping) allow me to have 5 cameras from different angles for the first time. I'm still trying to raise the money for new wireless microphones so DD will stop using my corded mics as a hammer. :angry:

If anyone would like to contribute to help with the continued upgrades in equipment you can do so at the new Mi_Billiards PayPal account.

Mi_Billiards@yahoo.com

Thank you all in advance for your support and to those who have given previously!

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Steve,

I'll be working that day, will you be recording? I hope so!

Get plenty of batteries for those wireless mics! :shocked: How much do you need to raise?

Ray

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sending a small donation!! But don't you need two????????????? Check your PayPal or Email acct.!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Gene should be able to watch it. He will be at home that day. I will be in Marietta, GA with many of our cues at the Southern Cue and Case Show that is going on with the Gem City Classic. Sorry I have to miss the show! I'm hoping to catch the next one, though!!

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got it! Thank you very much!!

Yes I'll need two but just one will help for now.

Steve

Greatzzzzz!!!!
I hope others will make donation, especially the 3C World. Your Live Stream have done more for 3C since 2009, in the Midwest Region and the awareness on AZ, than anyone could hope for..

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Zinger:

Will be bringing the kat Alzheimer's to show us the one shot he knows, :eek: other than that we will wing in the new 45 minute repeating format. We will never get Bob Ameen on now, he passed last week.:(

You, as a vet, might be interested in the novel I am writing about the NAM. :boring2:
It is just flowing out, thirty pages already. You can find it at either one of these two places.
:thumbup:

http://www.billiardbuds.com/index.p...-in-the-weed-fieldsq&Itemid=54&layout=default

http://www.cuemaker.com/SHOOTER weed field.htm

Cheers,

El Jefe

sde

Silver Member
I will have 5 cameras for the stream and rather than have them all static angle I would like to have someone to do basic zoom, pan and tilt with 1 or 2 of the cams. So if anyone is in the Lansing, MI area tomorrow, July 10, 2010 and wants to help me out by being a camera operator, I'm looking for help.

Send me a PM here, email at Mi_Billiards@yahoo.com or just stop by,

Pockets
1618 S Washington Ave
Lansing, MI 48910
(517) 374-8688

We should be streaming by 2:00 PM EST.

You can view the stream at the new Mi_Billiards website.

Steve