Mobile Alabama Breakers 9 Ball Barbox Aug 10-11

cycopath

Call me Banger.
Silver Member
Nobody else has posted it so I will.

Breakers Annual Barbox Event is August 10-11 in Mobile, Alabama,

I haven't seen the flyer but it's usually races to 9 on Valley tables. I think last year they did greens fee and opened the tables, using red circle cue balls. I think it was $65 plus $15 greens fees, but not sure.

Phone number is 251-341-1117

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
I tried to call last night and nobody answered. Does anyone know if there is a limit on players and if we need to prepay?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I tried to call last night and nobody answered. Does anyone know if there is a limit on players and if we need to prepay?

As I recall from past events, there was no need to prepay but things could have changed since I last participated in this event.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
As I recall from past events, there was no need to prepay but things could have changed since I last participated in this event.

JoeyA

There may be a limit of 128 players but I could be wrong about that too. I just know the limit is NOT 64 players.

JoeyA

firemankc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody else has posted it so I will.

Breakers Annual Barbox Event is August 10-11 in Mobile, Alabama,

I haven't seen the flyer but it's usually races to 9 on Valley tables. I think last year they did greens fee and opened the tables, using red circle cue balls. I think it was $65 plus $15 greens fees, but not sure.

Phone number is 251-341-1117

Flyer for Mobile Tournament says Ring Game Aug.1 and Tournament Aug 2-3