Ft Lauderdale, FL

DocHutch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To All,

I will be in Ft Lauderdale, FL from Nov 11-16 for a conference. I have never been to Ft Lauderdale before and will be looking for a place to play in the evenings. Does anyone have suggestions? As an "average" player, I do not gamble but am always looking for some competition and prefer 9' tables.

If anyone could direct me to some pool halls to visit or would anyone like to meet up and play, please let me know or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Jamie "DocHutch"

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I moved here recently and pool halls are far between. Not sure where in Ft. Lauderdale you will be. Here is a quiet and friendly place to go to.

Corner Pocket Billiards
518 E Oakland Park Blvd
Oakland Park, FL 33334

Shoot me a PM and maybe we could shoot some for a bit.

To All,

I will be in Ft Lauderdale, FL from Nov 11-16 for a conference. I have never been to Ft Lauderdale before and will be looking for a place to play in the evenings. Does anyone have suggestions? As an "average" player, I do not gamble but am always looking for some competition and prefer 9' tables.

If anyone could direct me to some pool halls to visit or would anyone like to meet up and play, please let me know or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Jamie "DocHutch"

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
NOBODY plays down there.. you just play anyone that asks you to play!! (in my Sarcastic voice)

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
To All,

Thanks,
Jamie "DocHutch"

Lucky seven is a place that I've heard mentioned.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I moved here recently and pool halls are far between. Not sure where in Ft. Lauderdale you will be. Here is a quiet and friendly place to go to.

Corner Pocket Billiards
518 E Oakland Park Blvd
Oakland Park, FL 33334

Shoot me a PM and maybe we could shoot some for a bit.

Great room: five 9' gold crowns, one 8', 4 heated billiard tables, all very well kept. Friendly atmosphere and owners. Probably better to prearrange a game although you may be able to pick up a "friendly" game dependent upon what day and time.

J

khxiao

Gold Crown is in Hollywod, FL which is not too far from Ft. Lauderdale. Let me know if you want to shoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocHutch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks to all who have responded. I will make contact when I go out. Hoping to check out a couple of places if I have time.

Jamie "DocHutch"