$50,000+ June 16-18, Champion of Champions Fight Night 014 Frost v Pagulayan

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
$25,000 entry, 2 of the very best One Pocket players on the planet.

Don't miss it!!

Attachments

• fight_night_14 -web.jpg
    fight_night_14 -web.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 2,677

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Are there set times for when play will start/stop? Thank you.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are there set times for when play will start/stop? Thank you.

Good question. I didn't have that detail worked out when the poster was made. Thanks.

Play will begin at 4pm pacific each day.

Event Pass is the ONLY pass that will get a recording link. This will be available to view for the first 30 days after the upload.

Out of all Fight Night matches, only one has finished in one day. Danny Smith v Chris Gentile. The event pass is always the way to go.

Thanks to everyone for supporting these great players by tuning in. Won't you help us spread the word.

Thanks,

Ray

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Ray, 2 questions, how much is the event pass, and if I bought the six month special, is anything not included? Thanks.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Ray, 2 questions, how much is the event pass, and if I bought the six month special, is anything not included? Thanks.

Event pass is 24.95. The 180 pass includes everything and will still be available until the 15th while supplies last. We are only able to do 150 of them.

Thanks,

Ray

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a little over week from now June 16th

If you like One Pocket dont miss this one guys !!

Two of the best One Pocket Players on the Planet in a Epic match!!

pool action tv 2.gif

fight_night_14 FORUMS 12.jpg

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Considerably different situation this time.
I think Scott will be a much more prepared for this match.
Alex has really been playing great this will be a one pocket match for the ages i am sure.

Capture.JPG

good timez.jpg
If you are planning on attending in person, get your VIP seat reserved now!!
They are very limited. They will only have about 40 total and they are already going.
Capture 1.JPG
http://goodtimezbilliards.wix.com/goodtimezbilliardslv#!events/c66t

Last edited:

NobodySpecial

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, how do I buy the event pass? I've signed up for a poolactiontv account, and for a PPV account. I can't see any link to buy the event pass for this match.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, how do I buy the event pass? I've signed up for a poolactiontv account, and for a PPV account. I can't see any link to buy the event pass for this match.

Ray will have that purchase button link up soon on the home page www.poolactiontv.com
As soon as the passes are available we will post it in this thread.

Last edited:

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
terry, is there a way to watch it later if you cant be there while the match is happening? thx

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
terry, is there a way to watch it later if you cant be there while the match is happening? thx
Event Passes will get a recording link. This will be available to view for the first 30 days after the upload.

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will there be any commentary or is it just video of the match? I'm buying either way but, just wondering?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will there be any commentary or is it just video of the match? I'm buying either way but, just wondering?
Yes all the Fight Night Matches are full production events with professional commentary.

This will be like a class on the game with some insightful analysis, expected expert commentary from Scott Rabon and Billy Incardona.

There will be MANY one pocket aficionados present whom I'm sure, would love to sit and analyze the game with one of these great minds for One Pocket.

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes all the Fight Night Matches are full production events with professional commentary.

This will be like a class on the game with some insightful analysis, expected expert commentary from Scott Rabon, Nick Varner and Billy Incardona.

There will be MANY one pocket aficionados present whom I'm sure, would love to sit and analyze the game with one of these great minds for One Pocket.
Thanks Terry for the response. Those guys are outstanding commentators. I'll be lurking!

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Lead commentary will be Scott Rabon. Joining Scott on Tuesday will be Poker Star and past Fight Night challenger Chris Gentile. Also in attendance will be Bill Incardona and Jack Cooney whom will be making guest appearances. Jay Helfert will be up Wednesday and will sit in day 2.

Ray

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Rabon does a great job very insightful knowledge on the game analysis.

Last edited:

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love to watch this but due to the time zone difference (makes it hard to stay up and watch pool late and go to work the next day) and something already planned for one of the nights guess I'll just have to hear about who won.