At doubledavecues.com we sell everything from a LePro tip
upto a Diamond Pool table but really our bread and butter is
high end production cues and middle-end (price wise) custom
cues.

We are probably the biggest dealer for custom pool cues in
Europe and our best selling brands of production cues are
Mezz, Predator and lately Players Pure-X. We also have
brands like Schon, Pechauer, Joss, Tiger, OB, Viking. Really
all the top brands out there. No low-end cues.

So we cater to the truly serious players out there. I really hope
to get a good slogan out of you guys. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Dave.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not good coming up with these either but I feel like it should somehow incorporate the highest quality factor. From tips to cues, you have all the best in stock or atleast available within a reasonable time.

You are truly the best billiards dealer in EU with the best variety of tips on stock to your supreme customer service. I have had some very interesting email and phone discussions with a representative of yours and I would like to publicly thank you for all the help you guys gave me and on the time you spent answering my questions and manufacturing shafts to my specifications.
I will continue to show my support to you with every order I'll make. I wish you all the best, in business and in life :smile:

- Kimmo, a pleased customer of yours :rolleyes:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
"Our top salesman here at Double-Dave's is a guy named Dick, and when Dick get's angry something has to go, and that's always high prices. For the best bargains in town, shop at Double-Dave's. And remember folks. When our Dick is sore, you can't beat him."

P.S. I usually charge by the word for these things, but for you guys I'll cut this little jewel loose for an even hennert bucks. :thumbup:

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
"Our top salesman here at Double-Dave's is a guy named Dick, and when Dick get's angry something has to go, and that's always high prices. For the best bargains in town, shop at Double-Dave's. And remember folks. When our Dick is sore, you can't beat him."

P.S. I usually charge by the word for these things, but for you guys I'll cut this little jewel loose for an even hennert bucks. :thumbup:

Best suggestion so far. Thanks.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
^ I instantly smiled when I saw Tramp as the latest poster and once again his reply didn't disappoint :grin:

Thanks for lightening up the air around here year after year :) btw. how is you new 'four skin' line of tips getting along in the ever growing tip industry? I hear the the market can be quite tight these days :wink:

End of OT:

How about something in the lines of; DoubleDaveCues, your European partner in billiards. I know its a bit of a cliché but we got to start somewhere :wink:

DoubleDaveCues, quality in billiards since ****.

DoubleDaveCues, quality in billiards you can trust.

I better stop now before I make myself look like a foolish lawyer pushing his own firm... You know, to make it count etc :thumbup:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
^ I instantly smiled when I saw Tramp as the latest poster and once again his reply didn't disappoint :grin:

Thanks for lightening up the air around here year after year :) btw. how is you new 'four skin' line of tips getting along in the ever growing tip industry? I hear the the market can be quite tight these days :wink:

End of OT:

How about something in the lines of; DoubleDaveCues, your European partner in billiards. I know its a bit of a cliché but we got to start somewhere :wink:

DoubleDaveCues, quality in billiards since ****.

DoubleDaveCues, quality in billiards you can trust.

I better stop now before I make myself look like a foolish lawyer pushing his own firm... You know, to make it count etc :thumbup:

Thanks for asking, KImmo.
The new 4Skin line of tips from Steamer Cue Sports Ltd. are a smash hit here in the colonies. Just like Dave's salesman, you can't beat 'em.
How's everything over yonder? :smile:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for asking, KImmo.
The new 4Skin line of tips from Steamer Cue Sports Ltd. are a smash hit here in the colonies. Just like Dave's salesman, you can't beat 'em.
How's everything over yonder? :smile:

a friend of mine tried one of those 4skin tips
he said when he rubbed the sides to burnish it it swelled up and mushroomed....:D
sorry op i dont have a good slogan for you

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my company my slogan is "Buy the best for less" but people don't

care and still go to the big box stores.:thud:

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Second Best Tip I Ever Got Is On My Cue
The Best Tip I Ever Got, Was Go To Double Dave
For All My Pool Needs

No Double Dealing at Double Dave's

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
slogan

I think your question contains your slogan

"So we cater to the truly serious players out there. I really hope
to get a good slogan out of you guys"

Maybe: Double Dave's, catering to truly serious players!

Good luck

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Customer Satisfaction Only Matters When We Hear That From Our Customers".....that means quality is external to your organization and no matter how many "Atta Boys" are exchanged in the Board Room, only your customers can confirm how good of a job your company is really doing.

As far as website tag lines.......Your website is your 24 hr open showroom but all of your employees are on break......What do you want to tell someone when they come through your showroom door? What does your firm stand for? You have lots of competitors that offer similar, or the same, products so try to differentiate yourself.

"Your customer satisfaction is all that matters at DrDaveCues." .....means a lot more to me than reading the place where serious players shop......if the service isn't top shelf, then the price becomes a lot less important and you do not need to be the least expensive either....just the best at what you do.....of course that involves accepting orders and quoting prices but answering questions, offering product alternatives and evaluations, trying to help the customer make the easiest, best decision....giving advice & recommendations....that's what earns the privilege of not having to be the lowest priced since typically that doesn't always pan out to one's ultimate liking.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you, much better then anything I would have come up with.

For your retail end...Here’s your slogan. "Your one stop shot, to better billiards." :)

We can work out the royalties later. ;)
Best regards.
Joe P.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
j2pac came up with something catchy and a double entendre as well.........

How about a slight spin........"One Stop Shot Away...(insert image) ...For All Your Billiards' Needs."

A image of a cue ball ( say a measles ball for color distinction) gets inserted where it reads "insert".