Earl On MC...Just A Hunch

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
All the " put Earl in the MC team" has suddenly died down. Could it be some people know he's been picked for it already? Johnnyt

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
A bunch of losers.

No Earl. No Chance!

There is a voice of reason. As hot as he can get he can be pure poison for a team. Sometimes it works but most often than not it just makes for a mess.

I love what he has accomplished but he is just to volatile. Kind of like a hot Red Head.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a voice of reason. As hot as he can get he can be pure poison for a team. Sometimes it works but most often than not it just makes for a mess.

I love what he has accomplished but he is just to volatile. Kind of like a hot Red Head.

I won't watch if Earl ain't there. Rather get a second vasectomy than watch robots play mum pool. B-O-R-I-N-G.

But if that's what you like, then all the power to ya pal. I won't judge.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won't watch if Earl ain't there. Rather get a second vasectomy than watch robots play mum pool. B-O-R-I-N-G.

But if that's what you like, then all the power to ya pal. I won't judge.

Good, so we can expect no commentary from you during the Cup? :rolleyes:

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not me

I would rather see Johnny Archer in the Cup. He has a good history and does not act like a jerk if he gets beat.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would rather see Johnny Archer in the Cup. He has a good history and does not act like a jerk if he gets beat.

I agree!!!

Johnny Archer would be a great choice. With all he's done for pool and the multiple titles he's won. Player of the decade in the 90s. And let's not forget the time he went undefeated at the Mosconi Cup!!

I really think he could keep Earl in check. Imagine it if you can a team of

Johnny
Earl
Rodney
Keith
Shane

The JERKS! The real men of pool. America's men! They're there to kick some European ass and eat hotdogs, and they're all out of hotdogs.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree!!!

Johnny Archer would be a great choice. With all he's done for pool and the multiple titles he's won. Player of the decade in the 90s. And let's not forget the time he went undefeated at the Mosconi Cup!!

Johnny
Earl
Rodney
Keith
Shane

The JERKS! The real men of pool. America's men! They're there to kick some European ass and eat hotdogs, and they're all out of hotdogs.

Oh I'm wrong this is ,,I'd highly suggest you don't lay any cash on it,,

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree!!!

Johnny
Earl
Rodney
Keith
Shane

And while you're sitting on the sidelines making fun of proficient pool players, they're surrounded by pool fans, pool aficionados, and people who appreciate their friendship and game. You can sit back and watch, Knocker. While the rest of us are having fun, you'll never know or experience the glory of pool at its best, because this is all you' re good at: knocking others on a pool forum, knocking pool legends on a pool forum, knocking well-meaning members of this forum.

It is because of members like you that many of us emigrated to FB where we can enjoy lively back-and-forths and fun colloquys about the game/sport we all love. Why come here and read unidentified banned membersm posting and troll knockers spewing ugly words about the professional players that still do exist in the States? There aren't that many of them left, in case you haven't noticed, but you don't care. The ones that are left, you'll continue to knock them to make yourself feel superior on a pool forum while you hide behind a ridiculous avatar with a hideous forum name that has a vulgar meaning. Nice choice, Pal!

Bend the knee when you mention their names again, Knocker.

Once again, a forum troll, who enjoys trolling threads as he does 24/7 on this forum, brings my other half's name in a thread for the reason of targeting me. Keith has never suggested he wants to be on Team USA in the Cup, and he doesn't deserve to have some forum troll ever utter his name from their troll digits.

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And while you're sitting on the sidelines making fun of proficient pool players, they're surrounded by pool fans, pool aficionados, and people who appreciate their friendship and game. You can sit back and watch, Knocker. While the rest of us are having fun, you'll never know or experience the glory of pool at its best, because this is all you' re good at: knocking others on a pool forum, knocking pool legends on a pool forum, knocking well-meaning members of this forum.

It is because of members like you that many of us emigrated to FB where we can enjoy lively back-and-forths and fun colloquys about the game/sport we all love. Why come here and read unidentified banned membersm posting and troll knockers spewing ugly words about the professional players that still do exist in the States? There aren't that many of them left, in case you haven't noticed, but you don't care. The ones that are left, you'll continue to knock them to make yourself feel superior on a pool forum while you hide behind a ridiculous avatar with a hideous forum name that has a vulgar meaning. Nice choice, Pal!

Bend the knee when you mention their names again, Knocker.

Once again, a forum troll, who enjoys trolling threads as he does 24/7 on this forum, brings my other half's name in a thread for the reason of targeting me. Keith has never suggested he wants to be on Team USA in the Cup, and he doesn't deserve to have some forum troll ever utter his name from their troll digits.

I agree completely! Let's get rid of these haters.

GO USA!!