need new homes.....

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Since I can't get my pictures to load onto here, I'm cheating and sending you somewhere else to see them.........

http://www.myspace.com/cuephoric

First off, my Bobby Hunter that several of you have been asking about lately. Damn near mint-Excellent condition, and hasn't been getting enough use.
Ebony, Birdseye, with turquoise propellers. Matching inlays in Butt.
57 1/2 inches long (Bobby's standard length)
19.25 oz
$1800 obo will do partial trades as well, depending upon what it is
pending
My Cocobolo with ebony handle Masterpiece cue from Mike Lambros' shop.
58", 19 oz, GREAT playing cue!
As I understand it, Mike had a guy building cuess in his shop for a few years while he was learning. They decided to do some of these Masterpiece cues last year and in the process, had a parting of ways, so no more Masterpiece cues.
They were $750 from Mike.
I used this one for a couple of one pocket tournaments at Hardtimes, and that's about it.
No dents dings, etc.......
pending

My 2x4 Whitten case that I've been trying to send pictures of for the last couple of days in between bouts with my modem.
It's a dark chocolate brown, side zippers on both pockets, Shoulder strap with nice thick pad, side handle,- the usual. It has the inserts for the bottom of the tubes, but I don't have the stick to deal with them.
Other than that, this case is in excellent shape, and hasn't seen much other than storage for a Hunter.
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

My pictures are apparently too large to post on here.
Any ideas?
Once I get this stuff figured out, hopefully before my stupid modem turns psycho again, I'll get more pics up, and probably throw some cues and cases out there.
Thanks for looking!
pm me for any questions/offers, etc.......
Shane

Last edited:

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Cuephoric said:
My pictures are apparently too large to post on here.
Any ideas?
Shane

if you have a PC and you're running windows you can go here and download image resizer. all you need to do to resize an image is right click on it. it's a free download.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
stikapos said:
What is the joint on the Lambros ??

thanks,
tim

His Ultra joint with Phenolic.
Very solid hitter, good feel, my personal choice for one pocket.
Even over my Bobby Hunter, which I wasn't sure was possible, since that's my favorite cue for everything else.
Thanks!