LOCK & LOAD, Prayers Sent Your Way, Sir.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I feel for you and I wish you peace somehow. I am truly sorry for your loss, I don't really know what else to say. Prayers sent for you sir.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I can't imagine what you are feeling at the moment or what you have been thru Lock.

Even tho I have worked in couple of funeral homes, I still find it difficult to select the proper words of consolation and even harder when you know a person.

Sometimes a knowing nod, a handshake, smile or a hug is best.

All I know is if I were with you right now, I would give you a hug and sit with you in quiet company.

I know that I tease you once in a while and pull your leg but know that AZ is everyone's
extended family and everyone will be here for you in your time of need.

Take care Lock.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I consider Lock a friend and would love to take a road trip to New Orleans.
Like I posted on Brian's other thread, words aren't enough, but I hope Lock is ok and the rest of his family is safe.
This is unusually tragic news and my heart goes out to my friend.

Peace
Ted

screamingelvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please accept our most sincere prayers and condolences........May the good lord help you with your healing.

Sincerely

Jim Currier

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without a doubt this has to be the saddest event I have ever read on AZ Forums. My sincerest condolences to you on an unimaginable tragedy. God be with you and your loved ones..

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't imagine what you are feeling at the moment or what you have been thru Lock.

Even tho I have worked in couple of funeral homes, I still find it difficult to select the proper words of consolation and even harder when you know a person.

Sometimes a knowing nod, a handshake, smile or a hug is best.

All I know is if I were with you right now, I would give you a hug and sit with you in quiet company.

I know that I tease you once in a while and pull your leg but know that AZ is everyone's
extended family and everyone will be here for you in your time of need.

Take care Lock.

I thank you very much for those well said well felt words of condolences. Everyone should hug their love ones as much as they can while they are still here. And tell them they love them. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without a doubt this has to be the saddest event I have ever read on AZ Forums. My sincerest condolences to you on an unimaginable tragedy. God be with you and your loved ones..

I thank you very much for your prayers and condolences. It is hard to accept. Thanks for the God be with me wishes.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I responded to Brian's other thread regarding your tragic loss. Peace be with you my good friend.

POOLGOD23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My prayers are with you and your family. My deepest condolences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sir- many thoughts and prayers are with you. sometimes things happen for reasons we can't figure out. Stay strong sir. You have a family here.