LOCK & LOAD, Prayers Sent Your Way, Sir.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Lock, I am so sorry.
May God have mercy on her soul.
..and the rest of us also.

Give me a pm when you feel up to it.

regards
pt

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thank all of you all on AZB for your prayers and kind words to me and my family. I did not start a thread about this, I just shared it with Jam. And now I am getting lots of prayers and kind words.

It was truly very bad news when my phone ringed at 6:AM this morning. With the bad news. It hit me harder and harder as the day rolled on. By 1:pM I was really feeling bad. So many things run thru your thoughts when something like this happens to you!!! Now you have a good idea of what other people go thru when it happens to them. When something bad hits home you feel it.
Thanks again, to all of the AZB family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I don't know if you have faith in a higher power, but please don't go through this alone. Surround yourself with loved ones. Cry, talk, sleep, do whatever feels natural. Grieving is an individual thing, and everybody handles it differently. Some folks, it doesn't hit them until months later.

You are loved here on this forum. Post whenever and whatever you feel like. Anything I can do to help you get through, I'm here. You know how to get a hold of me. I am usually online with my work.

May the Lord bring you comfort during these trying times. Sweet blessings are coming you way, Lock N Load.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
as I have been with AZB for many years for pool/billiard related stuff only, I rarely pay attention to kind of Father's Day threads, especially provided we don't have such tradition here. Today I noticed this very thread title at AZB main page and logged in to check out the details.

...I'm speechless. I can not really do anything but stare at the screen helpless, thrilled, shocked, and thinking about how cruel life can be. Oh Lord... I'd need some time away from talking about pool again.

Lock N Load, my deepest condolences to your family, and our prayers are with you.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock, my deepest condolences to you and your family for this unspeakable tragedy. My heart aches for you on the loss of your daughter. You will be in my family's prayers.

Lou Figueroa

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My deepest condolences from the bottom of my heart go out to you and your family in this time of need.

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
How incredibly sad... I'm so sorry for your loss.
Prayers sent, may your daughter's wings spread far and wide...
Clint

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
My sincere condolences Lock. :( May you find the strength for you and yours while being able to also find peace.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wish I could be there to give you a big hug.
Anything you need, just ask. We got your back Lock.
Peace be with you.

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
lnl, i'm so sorry for your loss. keep your daughter's memory alive by speaking of her freely among your family. she'll visit you occasionly in your dreams. treasure those dreams. when her killer is sentenced and put away, there will be a weight lifted from your shoulders. you can look forward to that day, although the pain of her loss will never fade and there is no real justice.

i speak from experience. i lost my son 5 years ago when he was only 26 years old to an animal who stabbed him multiple times. mark visits me in my dreams and i have a brief respite from the pain of losing him.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
For anyone who may have missed this terrible news, Lock can certainly use our good thoughts and prayers.

What a senseless act.

Hang in there, friend.

best,
brian kc

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For anyone who may have missed this terrible news, Lock can certainly use our good thoughts and prayers.

What a senseless act.

Hang in there, friend.

best,
brian kc

Hello Everybody on AZB,
I am feeling better today. And it is due to your prayers, Thoughts, Condolences and nice wishes for myself and my family. The nice people on AZB have been so helpful in many ways for me. Offers to help have been plenty. The PM's I have received have been very nice.
I am sorry if I did not answer everyone directly! But I have not been feeling real good. I have been trying to stay busy to keep my thoughts off of the problem. Perhaps this is not the way to handle this. I know that you all have been praying for and wishing the best for my family and me. I want to let you all know that I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart.
Praying about things that go on in a person's life does good for the problem they are having or going through. I never thought about anything like this happening to me or my family. But when something bad hits home it is terrible. Thanks again for all of the warm words I have received from friends far and near. Love you all. Be safe, and hug your sons and daughters and tell them you LOVE Them!!!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thank all of you all on AZB for your prayers and kind words to me and my family. I did not start a thread about this, I just shared it with Jam. And now I am getting lots of prayers and kind words.

It was truly very bad news when my phone ringed at 6:AM this morning. With the bad news. It hit me harder and harder as the day rolled on. By 1:pM I was really feeling bad. So many things run thru your thoughts when something like this happens to you!!! Now you have a good idea of what other people go thru when it happens to them. When something bad hits home you feel it.
Thanks again, to all of the AZB family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I was so very sorry to read of this. I have a 20 year old daughter and can't begin to imagine what you're going through. I lost my father to murder when I was pregnant with her.

You and your family are in my thoughts, I hope you somehow manage to find some peace though this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Our prayers continue to support you. You will grieve in a way that is best for you, hopefully naturally. If you need anything at all, just let me know. God bless.