LOCK & LOAD, Prayers Sent Your Way, Sir.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Lock;

I had a nice Fathers Day and upon my return I, of course, checked in on az to see what was going on.

In my 'Happy Fathers Day' thread I was horrified to read what you wrote.

Many prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way, friend.

That is just awful news, and on Father's Day, well, what can anyone say except, I'm so sorry. Sincerely.

AZ, as you know, is much more than just an online forum - it's an extended family.

If you need any help during this most difficult time, let us know.

We'll see how we can assist.

best,
brian kc

Hello Kickin Chickin,
I thank you for your help and your posting this thread. I did not even think of putting a thread on here about this problem. I am glad you did though. Because it allowed me to see how well the AZB family could pull together for something that happened and was very bad for me and my family. The loss of a daughter is very hard to believe! And the loss can not be put into words at all. I appreciate all of you here in the AZB family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Lock, there is no time limit on grieving just like there are no set rules on how a person chooses to grieve. You take your time and do for yourself what you need to do to get yourself thru the day and the next.

Sometimes alone time is good and other times, it is good to not be alone and surround yourself with friends as in at the pool hall. You will know what and when those times are.

Talking about it is also a good form of release. The AZers are always here to give an ear to a fellow member.

Take care.

Last edited:

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock, there is no time limit on grieving just like there are no set rules on how a person chooses to grieve. You take your time and do for yourself what you need to do to get yourself thru the day and the next.

Sometimes alone time is good and other times, it is good to not be alone and surround yourself with friends as in at the pool hall. You will know what and when those times are.

Talking about it is also a good form of release. The AZers are always here to give an ear to a fellow member.

Take care.

Great post Blue Hog.
Cdnsmilie.gif

May you soon find peace Mr lock.
angelsad2.gif

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hello Kickin Chickin,
I thank you for your help and your posting this thread. I did not even think of putting a thread on here about this problem. I am glad you did though. Because it allowed me to see how well the AZB family could pull together for something that happened and was very bad for me and my family. The loss of a daughter is very hard to believe! And the loss can not be put into words at all. I appreciate all of you here in the AZB family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Good morning Lock;

I know that in the days following such an unexpected loss, there can be a feeling of complete overload. But for the Grace of G-d, go us all.

I don't know you personally but I certainly have enjoyed our interactions here on AZB, The World's Virtual Pool Hall! :smile:

Also *very* enjoyable for me was watching the nice interview that Big Truck (Ray) did with you a while back. Besides learning about your most interesting pool history, I was struck by how easy going and immensely positive you are.

I hope it will be that same positivity that helps get you past this tragedy.

I, and I'm sure many others here, will continue to keep you front and center in our thoughts and prayers.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry to read about your loss. There is not much that can be said at such a time other than to hope that with the passing of the days the pain will lift and fond memories will carry the day.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock,
Nothing new can be said about the condolences to you on this tragedy. So sorry to you and your family for your loss.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Deepest condolences. No father should ever have to go through this...love the rest of your family just that much more. I lost a sibling to a violent end; it's gotta be tough on them, too, I'm sure they need their Daddy a little bit more than usual. God bless you all.
Bill

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Still thinking about you, Lock, and wondering how you are doing. It rips me up, thinking about it.

My boys looked at me kinda funny when I grabbed them, and gave them hugs. (They are BIG boys.). :p

Take care, and let folks help you out, if you can. Along with everyone else here, I'm thinking of you, and hoping that you and your family find ways to ease your pain.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am thanking everyone on AZB in the AZB family for their kind words, condolences, and good thoughts. This is a one in a million pool web site. I am feeling a little better now. I took two weeks off from work. The stress is still with me. It gets harder as time goes on. I thank all the wonderful AZB people again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I am thanking everyone on AZB in the AZB family for their kind words, condolences, and good thoughts. This is a one in a million pool web site. I am feeling a little better now. I took two weeks off from work. The stress is still with me. It gets harder as time goes on. I thank all the wonderful AZB people again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

My condolences Lock. Terrible tragedy.... if you need anything, and I mean anything, I'm just a PM away....I mean it.... take care, RJ