Is Ideologist still on az

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Had a few deals with Patrick.
He prepaid for stuff and told me just hang on to his stuff before he gets settled.
Sent me stuff he had great deals on for nothing ( to me ) as well.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No problems with Patrick .
If you're trying to contact him,
I say be patient.
AS far as I know he's in California
and they seem to be going thru a lot out there regarding the covid 19 BS"

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I view this reply as an evasion not an honest reply
i paid over 4 months ago and have been give the run around
the restoration took so long you offered to return the money
but you did not

our deal involved shipping,restoration ,new cloth and balls

now instead of getting my money back
or the table packed by you in a professional way

i am getting the run around

dean

i want my table or money back as promised now

So this begs the question, if you had a bad experience, why does Patrick have a perfect Itrader? I think this just furthers the point I have made in the past about Itrader ratings being inflated, because some people don't leave actual bad feedback. I assume this is because they are afraid to get bad feedback in return.

Or is there some other reason you say you had a bad experience but didn't leave a negative itrader for Pat?

Again, what good is the system if folks just leave good feedback and not bad?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand that he has been very respectful since he found out you're legally packing 24/7. :wink:

Ironically, I just renewed my Utah Non-Resident CCW Permit that adds another 37 states
wherein I have legal carry privileges. I have children residing in Nevada & Louisiana and I
want to carry when I visit them. The only gripe I have is CA’s limited list of allowed guns
because just like it is with pool cues I truly desire badly, there is new weaponry available
like Wilson’s EDC X9 or Springfield’s Hellcat but both aren’t legal in CA along with others.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
The only gripe I have is CA’s limited list of allowed guns
because just like it is with pool cues I truly desire badly, there is new weaponry available
like Wilson’s EDC X9 or Springfield’s Hellcat but both aren’t legal in CA along with others.

Move to Texas....no more gripe. :thumbup:

Maniac

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ironically, I just renewed my Utah Non-Resident CCW Permit that adds another 37 states
wherein I have legal carry privileges. I have children residing in Nevada & Louisiana and I
want to carry when I visit them. The only gripe I have is CA’s limited list of allowed guns

You probably have enough guns but I understand the desire to acquire.

I was at Big 5 a few days ago and saw the gun section, so I tried to buy a box of 9mm. It's been a long time for me since buying ammo.
When they told me the rundown on the background check, I decided I had enough ammo! What a pain in the ass.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Dean, one would think you're too old for playing games on the internet. Is this really all you have? You're a liar and a thief. You've been playing games in the cue world for years; all the way back when you were having Bushka/Boti copies made. .People like to tout your your iTrader rating...I've literally have had thousands of dollars in deals with Pat. Cues have been shipped before payment remitted. I'd trust Pat with any cue purchase. I wouldn't pee on you to put out your flames.

Edit: Removed some of my post because I just learned what you paid for that table. That was an insane deal.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
this was my first dealing with ideologist

way back in 2015

i am sure he is a wonderful guy,i just had to chase him for months to give my money back on
a table that he finally admitted he didn't have
i

WHOA WHAT??? I love the backdoor edit, very disingenuous as usual.

Please clarify this? Your finely restored Brunswick Anniversary, picked up from me by your chosen table mechanics, that you bought during the restoration so you wouldn't have to pay more when it was listed publicly. Is this the table you are saying I didn't have?

Partially paid for by dumping a plain TS cue with undisclosed issues on me, along with what? $1700?

Are you senile? I have pictures of the table and of your guys picking it up. How much profit did you make on a table that a woodworker took a WHOPPING extra month on? That's miles better than "cuemaker time", I think you will agree

Chase me for months? Your table was bought as a project in restoration with a semi-open timeline, and shipping was on you. You didn't want to pay for a crate to be built and had a team come get it. That table?

What table did I not have? I'll admit, I have sold a lot of cues, but not many tables so my dealing with the ultimate nit and tightwad from Dallas stands out freshly in my mind.

Another case of why the itrader system isn't perfect - I didn't want to hurt my reputation as a new person to the forum since you had been around forever and people wield longevity like a cudgel. Hard I argued with you, a ton of coffee-drinking sycophants would have swooped in, so I left it alone and got you a perfect table.

So here is my public apology to you - Sorry that I got banned for teasing another member in July of 2016, and didn't answer your PMs the moment you sent them, but you got an absolute steal of a deal and surely doubled your money on the table, or you're not as slick a salesman as you try to be.

You fancy yourself a riverboat gambler? More like riverboat rambler, the same guy to bring up your own thread showing your tradition of whining. A very charitable and Christian gesture, casting the stone since you are free of sin.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHOA WHAT??? I love the backdoor edit, very disingenuous as usual.

Please clarify this? Your finely restored Brunswick Anniversary, picked up from me by your chosen table mechanics, that you bought during the restoration so you wouldn't have to pay more when it was listed publicly. Is this the table you are saying I didn't have?

Partially paid for by dumping a plain TS cue with undisclosed issues on me, along with what? $1700?

Are you senile? I have pictures of the table and of your guys picking it up. How much profit did you make on a table that a woodworker took a WHOPPING extra month on? That's miles better than "cuemaker time", I think you will agree

Chase me for months? Your table was bought as a project in restoration with a semi-open timeline, and shipping was on you. You didn't want to pay for a crate to be built and had a team come get it. That table?

What table did I not have? I'll admit, I have sold a lot of cues, but not many tables so my dealing with the ultimate nit and tightwad from Dallas stands out freshly in my mind.

Another case of why the itrader system isn't perfect - I didn't want to hurt my reputation as a new person to the forum since you had been around forever and people wield longevity like a cudgel. Hard I argued with you, a ton of coffee-drinking sycophants would have swooped in, so I left it alone and got you a perfect table.

So here is my public apology to you - Sorry that I got banned for teasing another member in July of 2016, and didn't answer your PMs the moment you sent them, but you got an absolute steal of a deal and surely doubled your money on the table, or you're not as slick a salesman as you try to be.

You fancy yourself a riverboat gambler? More like riverboat rambler, the same guy to bring up your own thread showing your tradition of whining. A very charitable and Christian gesture, casting the stone since you are free of sin.

Pretty sure the cheese has slid off this guy's cracker a while back.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
And, there it is. Where's Coco and Hawiwi? Dean, the man who lies so much he gets them tangled. Or, it's dementia.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
So did Dean get the table as described or a refund?

His preferred table mechanic came to my home and picked up a freshly restored, flawless, perfect early Brunswick Anniversary. Walnut rails and pedestals, polished aluminum everywhere. Single owner table, it was as good as tables get.

Last edited: