Thank you all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nobody has even commented on this cue or made an offer ( on here anyway) and I would BET in a blind test that it hits better than ANY steel joint on here( gus,barry,tasc,etc...) bills cues just have “it” period!, great cue here,and fairly priced for ebony and lots of work in the rings...bill always gave alot of cue for your money...

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
you are right about bills cues playing good

at one time he worked with scruggs and i bought dozens of his cues and they play as good
as or better than any

Tommy Rey has played with his over 20 years and he beats everybody in dallas

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Agree

Nobody has even commented on this cue or made an offer ( on here anyway) and I would BET in a blind test that it hits better than ANY steel joint on here( gus,barry,tasc,etc...) bills cues just have “it” period!, great cue here,and fairly priced for ebony and lots of work in the rings...bill always gave alot of cue for your money...

I have owned several and currently have one. Out of All the steel jointed cues I have played with going back to 1994 McDaniels is by far the best . This naturally is my opinion but many Pros both men and woman have played and won with Bills cues.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
if you asked bill why they play so good
which i did
he explains something about the shaft material that the pin screws into
some plastic

doesn't make sense ,but i am at a loss for any other explanation

i wish i had one of his now with 4 or more original shafts