Becue at Derby?

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've bypassed my usual week at the Derby being bummed that the Straight Pool Challenge was cancelled - really enjoyed that event. I've been thinking a lot about getting a LD carbon fiber cue and still have a chance to drive down for a couple days. Is there a Becue vendor there? From what I've researched this is one of the best. I've tried out the Revo for a while and wasn't too happy with it. Love to try a Becue.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've bypassed my usual week at the Derby being bummed that the Straight Pool Challenge was cancelled - really enjoyed that event. I've been thinking a lot about getting a LD carbon fiber cue and still have a chance to drive down for a couple days. Is there a Becue vendor there? From what I've researched this is one of the best. I've tried out the Revo for a while and wasn't too happy with it. Love to try a Becue.

Ricky Bryant (WrickyB) is here, and he partners up with Charlie and Heather Bryant (Brutal Gear) and Chris Renfro (Outsiville).

So Ricky has something here at the Derby.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes

Ricky Bryant (WrickyB) is here, and he partners up with Charlie and Heather Bryant (Brutal Gear) and Chris Renfro (Outsiville).

So Ricky has something here at the Derby.

Just let us know what you are looking to try, shooting cues, break cues, jump cues and shafts for other cues ALL Carbon Fiber from Becue.

Ricky Bryant
574-320-2438