Thank you AZBilliards

mszelis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to thank AZBilliards and the users of this board for all the information they provide. There is a seemingly endless amount of information to be learned by beginners like me and this forum does a good job of providing it. I can see how to the experienced pool player, us new players must get annoying. However, the users on this board do a good job of accepting us and helping us learn more about the sport of billiards. I just wanted to thank all of you and I hope this board continues to progress and stays for years to come.

T

Timberly

We've got something in common... GO TIGERS! :p

Welcome to the forum & thanks for the thanks. ;)

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to AZ!

mszelis said:
I just wanted to thank AZBilliards and the users of this board for all the information they provide. There is a seemingly endless amount of information to be learned by beginners like me and this forum does a good job of providing it. I can see how to the experienced pool player, us new players must get annoying. However, the users on this board do a good job of accepting us and helping us learn more about the sport of billiards. I just wanted to thank all of you and I hope this board continues to progress and stays for years to come.
You're right, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this board who are willing to share what they know, even with a beginner! If you ask the right questions in the right way, someone will surely come up with an answer. I can't count the number of times I have posed questions that were answered in a very timely and helpful manner.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
mszelis said:

I agree. Thanks everyone! I definitely take more than I give around here and its much appreciated. :cool:

Ronoh

1 brick at a time
Silver Member
I appreciate the AZcrew too

Good people, honest opinions, a wide range of interests to learn from.

I've learned more than I thought I knew.

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Glad you are happy to be here. We have our ups and downs here, a few trolls and groupies, but all in all like family.

Glad to have oyu on board!

Eydie

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
Glad you are happy to be here. We have our ups and downs here, a few trolls and groupies, but all in all like family.

Glad to have oyu on board!

Eydie

Sounds like a dysfunctional family to me,but then again functional families are boring.:D
RJ

Glad to have the orginal poster here as well.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
Sounds like a dysfunctional family to me,but then again functional families are boring.:D
RJ

Glad to have the orginal poster here as well.

And the story of a pool players life, commit to your shot, make a mistake, learn from your mistake, move forward. Sounds allot life life doesn't it Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, any way, welcome to the board, keep your balance and your shots & life will have more effectiveness.;) IsDr