Okc JJ

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spent the Friday afternoon at Jamaica Joes in Midwest City. Lots of Diamond tables,lunch special $11 with free pool till 3pm. I was surprised that for an action room I could find not a soul to play,even for fun. I did get a bunch of one pocket practice in though. I dropped in at cuemaker Kent Taylors shop and got a pair of tips replaced,a very knowledgeable guy with some great stories.Kent has a couple of snooker tables for you that like to play golf. I ran into Frank Sparkman there,a fellow Lawtonian. Small world.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I spent the Friday afternoon at Jamaica Joes in Midwest City. Lots of Diamond tables,lunch special $11 with free pool till 3pm. I was surprised that for an action room I could find not a soul to play,even for fun. I did get a bunch of one pocket practice in though. I dropped in at cuemaker Kent Taylors shop and got a pair of tips replaced,a very knowledgeable guy with some great stories.Kent has a couple of snooker tables for you that like to play golf. I ran into Frank Sparkman there,a fellow Lawtonian. Small world.

Most of our action in OKC is arranged on the Oklahoma Pool Players group and the Oklahoma Best of Billiards group on Facebook.

We also have a LOT of tournaments around town so the action players are often congregated where those are happening.