Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page 1/2 GTF Cases For Sale - Remaining Stock Update

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
1/2 GTF Cases For Sale - Remaining Stock Update
Old
  (#1)
vinniebabarooch
Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
vinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4235

1/2 GTF Cases For Sale - Remaining Stock Update - 06-14-2020, 03:54 PM

Here are new 1x2 GTF leather cases.
My supplies are starting to get very limited. Get em now before they are gone.
Never to be made again.
These are great cases guys at a very reasonable price. I’ve sold hundreds on Az since I acquired them. People love them.
Some of these I have multiples left. Some are the last ones.
They all come with a felt cover bag.
All the Fellini lock styles come with a key.
Thanks
Cases 1-3 are rolled leather tops and bottoms with Fellini style locking latch
$265 shipped Conus

Cases 4-5 are both rolled leather tops and bottoms
$245 shipped Conus

Cases 6 through the Joint cap are all resin top and bottoms
$225 shipped Conus

Cases stock remaining (once gone, forever gone, never to made again)
#1 - sold out
#2 - Multiple Left
#3 - Multiple Left
#4 - Last One
#5 - 2 Left
#6 - sold out
#7 - sold out
#8 - 2 Left
#9 - sold out
#10 - Last One
#11 - 2 Left
#12 - Last One
#13 - 2 Left
#14 - Last One
#15 - 2 Left
Cue Ball - sold out
Both Blue Chalks - 2 Left
Tan Chalk - sold out
Joint Cap - 2 Left

Always looking for Hercek's and Szamboti's......

Last edited by vinniebabarooch; 09-10-2020 at 04:29 AM.

Old
  (#2)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

07-19-2020, 10:54 AM

Vinnie please check your PMz.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#3)
eddieindetroit
AzB Silver Member
eddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-22-2020, 01:04 PM

Sweet cases. May I ask what holds the lid on, in the example of the cases without the Fellini style lock? Say the butt of the cue was to shift forward. Wouldn’t it tend to push the lid (top) of the case away from the bottom section? Does anything “attach” the top of the case to the bottom? Just a slip fit? Your cue cases look great. So many leather choices too.
Nice.

Thank you.
Eddie

Old
  (#4)
vinniebabarooch
Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
vinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond repute

07-23-2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieindetroit View Post
Sweet cases. May I ask what holds the lid on, in the example of the cases without the Fellini style lock? Say the butt of the cue was to shift forward. Wouldn’t it tend to push the lid (top) of the case away from the bottom section? Does anything “attach” the top of the case to the bottom? Just a slip fit? Your cue cases look great. So many leather choices too.
Nice.

Thank you.
Eddie
Hi Eddie
The lids without the latches are call a friction fit. You have to pull pretty hard to pull it off. The cues fit snug in the interior so no worries on them jarring the lid open.
Thanks

Old
  (#5)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

07-28-2020, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinniebabarooch View Post
Hi Eddie
The lids without the latches are call a friction fit. You have to pull pretty hard to pull it off. The cues fit snug in the interior so no worries on them jarring the lid open.
Thanks
Needed another Case, went the Friction Fit Case, very very nice. I snagged the last one that I liked, very nice Case. The one that was mark TAN CHALK.

Me Happy.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#6)
Realizm
I love cocobolo cues.
Realizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond repute

08-07-2020, 04:23 AM

Great cases

Old
  (#7)
heresy
AzB Silver Member
heresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond reputeheresy has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2020, 06:23 PM

How long are these? I have a 60” Schön R10 with a pretty long pin that’s just a touch too long for my 80s Schön 1x2. Would love to find something in this style that fits it.

Old
  (#8)
vinniebabarooch
Wanna Sell Your Hercek?

09-03-2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heresy View Post
How long are these? I have a 60” Schön R10 with a pretty long pin that’s just a touch too long for my 80s Schön 1x2. Would love to find something in this style that fits it.
That would fit just fine.
Thanks

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: