Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Puzzled about ball scratches.
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-05-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochie View Post
Ye the screws werent there at all, thats why the guy initially improvised by using his own nails with a hammer as you can see in the picture he put one or two to the right, and one or two to the left of pocket, but this is bad because if I hit balls hard and with English there's a chance the ball would hit that nail even if its inside the rubber, still the rubber can compress and the balls will be scratches just like the picture.

I talked to the guy, and he says that since I bought the table used from the 3rd party (Not him), he said he will assemble the GC as provided by that 3rd party, and he says the 3rd party did not give him these screws so he had to improvise and use nails.
Total bullshit move. What a hack job. Glad you got it fixed.

Old
  (#47)
ChrisinNC
AzB Silver Member
ChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Total bullshit move. What a hack job. Glad you got it fixed.
The installer still should at least have informed you that the pocket liner screws were missing from the hardware provided, which would have given you the opportunity to research and find what screws you needed to get for him, so that he could install the pocket liners properly.

Old
  (#48)
smoochie
Registered
smoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond reputesmoochie has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 11:46 AM

All of you are correct, he should have informed me, at any rate, I am glad it is fixed and nothing to worry about now.

I can live with the 3-ball having one scratch and the 6-ball having just two, I did not inspect other balls thoroughly but I think they're ok.

Cheers all.

Old
  (#49)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

08-05-2020, 11:57 AM

Glad you are all set. Enjoy your table!

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: