How many days you play since reopening?

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m at 3 days a week since reopening and my game is better. I’m more focused and ran a few racks off the bat. It got better in terms of focus and determination since there’s nobody to really play with so I try to run as many outs as I can.

How many times you’ve played and how’s your game post lock down?

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha Ha! for two months I have been able to access a 7 footer at a private club near my home - it is one of those outdoor tables ( they are made right here in Naples,FL,) that was put in an indoor location with cloth as heavy as a shag carpet! - whoever bought this table for the club knew absolutely nothing about pool tables- what a shame! Next week I will be able to get back onto a 9 foot Diamond with Simonis - I am sure that the cue ball will seem to be running on ice skates! May take me a few sessions to readjust - hope we don't ever shut down again.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3-4 days a week for over a month now.

Honestly, a few weeks off didn’t have all that much effect on my game.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m at 3 days a week since reopening and my game is better. I’m more focused and ran a few racks off the bat. It got better in terms of focus and determination since there’s nobody to really play with so I try to run as many outs as I can.

How many times you’ve played and how’s your game post lock down?
i've hit balls twice.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
overall?
I'm down a little with a couple matches played to a push.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been to a poolroom this year, hit about 2 dozen shots in my basement. Just too many more important things and when I do feel well enough to play I would rather do something else , like go to dinner or sit in the lawn chair and watch people drive by. Rushing off to nowhere to do nothing.

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
playing

I have played every day now for over 2 weeks now at our community center. I play 2 to 3 hrs...8 ball 9 ball and banks with my regular sparring partner. By myself I practice one pocket. am sure my lovely wife is happy to get me out of the house.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
I took 3 months off after BCA state in January, which happened to coincide with the forced closing of our pool rooms. We've been open for 3 weeks now and I'm there maybe twice a week and am making more money than I have in years (from pool).
I'm fortunate to have a GC in my garage for practice.