Anybody ever purchase a cue from....

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
JJ America Cues.com?

They have a cue and shaft I am thinking about purchasing but it's 2k and I never bought from them before and you just can't order directly from the site like all the other cue retailers.

Just looking for positives or negatives I guess before I make up my mind.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ America Cues.com?

They have a cue and shaft I am thinking about purchasing but it's 2k and I never bought from them before and you just can't order directly from the site like all the other cue retailers.

Great outfit. Always very responsive when i'v asked for info. Only bought a basic j&j j/b but i'd do business with them any time. He's on here as "bbren" if you want to pm him.

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought an Exceed cue from them and couldn't ask for better seller. Communication was great and fast shipment

Chairman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ditto to all the above - purchased a Gina and TAD from them. Judy and Brian are great to deal with. With the Gina, they worked with Ernie to help get the shafts at a smaller diameter for me. And the TAD, gave me the choice of joint caps (some prefer white, others prefer black).

Absolutely no concerns working with them. Best to connect with Brian here (he’s the “bbren” mentioned above), or just email them - think it’s sales@jjcue.com. Have managed all my purchases with them through email.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ America Cues.com?

Yes, JJcue.com is an extremely reputable and trusted dealer. They are experienced in dealing with very high end cues. I have had numerous transactions for cues with them and always been 100% satisfied. If you talk with them on the phone, ask for Judy.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have purchased many cues (Tad and Tascarella) from them and Brian and Judy are awesome to work with.

-don

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great outfit. I have purchased several cues from them. Great inventory of high end cues and they are fair and reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
JJ America Cues.com?

IMHO there are 100 people I would deal with first, I tried to buy something once on the JJ Site.

Apprently they have items listed they do not have, then try to Bait & Switch.

JMHO.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
I've bought 2 Espiritu cue's, a case and 2 Tad's and NO PROBLEM...With out asking they saw I had purchased before and gave me a discount I didn't ask for...

Poor Cowboy....Every one screws him, so he says....Maybe he can not communicate properly, like he does on this web site..

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I've bought 2 Espiritu cue's, a case and 2 Tad's and NO PROBLEM...With out asking they saw I had purchased before and gave me a discount I didn't ask for...

Poor Cowboy....Every one screws him, so he says....Maybe he can not communicate properly, like he does on this web site..

Not true, but why have thing on your web-site that are not available?

IMHO Greg @ Billiards Warehouse does it right, he show what was available for reference, but does not play game.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a bad experience buying a cue from J&J. I just wanted to be able to click a "checkout" button, fill in my credit card info, then receive a cue in the mail. Instead, it turned into a laborious process to verify my credit card with J&J. My credit card company (Mastercard) had no idea why J&J wanted them to do the things J&J asked, and I found communicating with a non-native English speaker at J&J very difficult. Then J&J shipped to the wrong address, which I only discovered the day that the cue was to be delivered, and after a mad scramble I was able to get the shipment redirected before it was delivered to the wrong address.

After finally receiving my cue, J&J wouldn't honor their "100% customer satisfaction guarantee" when the cue arrived damaged or with a defect in workmanship--despite their website proclaiming, "We guarantee our cues are straight and all of our products are free of defects. This guarantee applies to defects in parts or workmanship only...". Instead, J&J claimed: that is the expected manufacturer's quality. You can see pictures of the damage/defect in workmanship here:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=507062

Thanks to garczar, the manufacturer contacted me and offered to repair the cue under warranty, so I sent my cue to the manufacturer(more $$) and a little less than 4 weeks later, I got my cue back in the condition that I expected it to arrive from J&J in the first place.

I wouldn't ever buy anything from J&J again. The character of a dealer is determined by what happens when a transaction does not go smoothly. In my experience, J&J are dishonest dealers.

Last edited:

MooseKnuckle

Registered
Ordered a pair of Kaiser cues, some spare shafts and other goodies.

No problems and I appreciated the return customer perks :)