Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Came up with a game. Am I reinventing the wheel?
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
gsm1sw
Banger by birth

gsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

07-31-2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_lion View Post
f you make a ball in you would have to pay to get the balls out then re-spot
This right here will kill your game.

There are no stupid questions but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Old
  (#32)
straightline
AzB Silver Member
straightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-31-2020, 09:06 PM

Here's how you game a coin table. Every ball has to hit both tits. If it drops, you lose your turn. Up to 50 can play.

Old
  (#33)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2020, 06:08 PM

Played my game on a coin op. It cost 1 dollar to get the balls. I Broke and made no balls then made the 1 ball then accidentally made the 9 ball. So I had to pay 1 dollar and get the balls out and put the one ball back and spot the nine ball. Then I made the other balls in order till I was shooting for the 13 ball. and I made the 15 ball. So technically I lost. But since I was just me I did not re-rack the balls and start over. I just paid 1 dollar and got the balls out then put then all back in order then spotted the 15 ball and hit the balls in order. So for me to do this it only cost me 3 dollars.

Old
  (#34)
jimmyco
NRA4Life

jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2020, 06:24 PM

One time, I was coming from a fast food joint walking to my car with a bag in one hand and drink in the other. As I unlocked the car door, I accidently dumped my drink on the ground. So I go back inside and buy another. Back at the car and not to make the same mistake, I set the bag on the roof and securely hold my drink while I unlock the car. I lean inside and place the drink in the cup holder. Just as I am about to grab the bag off the roof of the car, a damn ol' pigeon swoops in and steals my lunch.

So for me to do this it only cost me $20.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#35)
Franky4Eyes
AzB Silver Member
Franky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeFranky4Eyes has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2020, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Played my game on a coin op. It cost 1 dollar to get the balls. I Broke and made no balls then made the 1 ball then accidentally made the 9 ball. So I had to pay 1 dollar and get the balls out and put the one ball back and spot the nine ball. Then I made the other balls in order till I was shooting for the 13 ball. and I made the 15 ball. So technically I lost. But since I was just me I did not re-rack the balls and start over. I just paid 1 dollar and got the balls out then put then all back in order then spotted the 15 ball and hit the balls in order. So for me to do this it only cost me 3 dollars.
Get 6 Dixie cups and put them into pockets to catch the balls and save yourself the buck
J money!

Old
  (#36)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2020, 08:58 PM

Franky, are you trying to get him kicked out of the room, oh wait.
Great Idea.

Yes, use solo cups because they are much stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky4Eyes View Post
Get 6 Dixie cups and put them into pockets to catch the balls and save yourself the buck
J money!

Old
  (#37)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-05-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
So the reason I developed this game is cause I love seeing the balls in order in the trap. And if you played on a bar box you would make the pool table allot of money if you make a ball in you would have to pay to get the balls out then re-spot the odd ball then put the balls back in the trap in order.
This changes the whole point of the game from a pool game to something specifically done on a bar table. How about this, make friends with the owner, ask him to unlock the table for you when you play so you can re-arrange the balls however you want.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: