Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page A- Z Billiard use to be about all thing Cue Sport Related.
Page 4 of 7 « First 234 56 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
336Robin
Multiverse Operative
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-05-2020, 07:32 AM

I just looked at the front page of the Main. All pool related so if there is an occasional thread on the line why get so torn up about it? Just move on by.
I think its ok to discuss what would make this a better place where people can see it, but that's my opinion. The thread title says its Pool Related as this is the only place like it on Planet Earth.

How long has Funny Pic been on the main? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by couldnthinkof01 View Post
Let's just break it down shall we?
Az has become about non pool things-check the main
forum, non pool threads? Just this one
WTF is NPA?
Tournament announcement- Pandemic? A bunch
of action matches posted and the site has
a calendar of tournaments.
Cues cases and reviews- Yup a couple of sub sections
for that.
Sales, yup sub section for that
A-z pool- Is it not AZ as in arizona?
Pro players- Wasn't pretty boy floyd just here?

I agree that the place has changed.
Facebook to compete with
Same topics get covered 87938474774 times
Talking shit to each other online has been here since rsb
lets not pretend it's so different.

Progress is inevitable.

Live long and Prosper!

Old
  (#47)
couldnthinkof01
AzB Silver Member
couldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-05-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
I just looked at the front page of the Main. All pool related so if there is an occasional thread on the line why get so torn up about it? Just move on by.
I think its ok to discuss what would make this a better place where people can see it, but that's my opinion. The thread title says its Pool Related as this is the only place like it on Planet Earth.

How long has Funny Pic been on the main? lol
I suppose my point of moving it was it has seemed to derail into npr topics.
Not torn up about it, I just thought the op made very little
sense and once people start with the politics it
has just about reached it's conclusion.

Old
  (#48)
couldnthinkof01
AzB Silver Member
couldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 07:39 AM

Quote:
And the joke/ gif thread, how dare you sir!

Old
  (#49)
336Robin
Multiverse Operative
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 07:40 AM

Quote:
I agree the politics pertaining to parties has no place in the thread but the more we continue talking about the topic the less those few comments matter.

Progress is inevitable.

Live long and Prosper!

Old
  (#50)
couldnthinkof01
AzB Silver Member

08-05-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
I agree the politics pertaining to parties has no place in the thread but the more we continue talking about the topic the less those few comments matter.
A fair point. I think that what we see here today is just
the natural progression of things. In time it will
even itself out or all the older crowd will die off and this
place will become a ghost town. A fossil in the limestone
that is the internet. Most young people are on various
social media.

Old
  (#51)
336Robin
Multiverse Operative

08-05-2020, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnum View Post
I will leave that to the more qualified legal experts. You have fleshed out the issue quite clearly. Now its up to the higher courts.
I think you're right. It's going to take a ruling to change the forum/social media industry. That ruling likely won't come until a high profile case of where
someone damaged another someone's brand with attack speech badly enough that they were willing to appeal all the way up to the Supreme Court. That is going
on now on Social Media everyday where people post fake facts designed to attack others brands. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already in some regards. When it
does Social Media will change first then the forums. Its a pity that it would take something that dramatic to get folks to play nice.

Progress is inevitable.

Live long and Prosper!

Old
  (#52)
The_JV
Local_Pro
The_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster8001 View Post
You're exactly the same type of individual that states the "A" in "AR15" stands for "assault".
"Attack"...?
"American"...?

A simple game, played by difficult people...

Old
  (#53)
justnum
Banned
justnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_JV View Post
"Attack"...?
"American"...?
I thought its Augmented Reality

Old
  (#54)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
I think you're right. It's going to take a ruling to change the forum/social media industry. That ruling likely won't come until a high profile case of where
someone damaged another someone's brand with attack speech badly enough that they were willing to appeal all the way up to the Supreme Court. That is going
on now on Social Media everyday where people post fake facts designed to attack others brands. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already in some regards. When it
does Social Media will change first then the forums. Its a pity that it would take something that dramatic to get folks to play nice.
Pretty sure he was firing some well needed humor your way. Seriously, are you really that butt-hurt over this?? I guess all my time in the poolroom and on a golf course has made my skin fairly thick. Look, its poolpayers during a pandemic. You're blowing this waaaay out of proportion.

Old
  (#55)
justnum
Banned
justnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Pretty sure he was firing some well needed humor your way. Seriously, are you really that butt-hurt over this?? .

sounds like a shaft problem

what type of shaft connection are you using to the butt?

if its not a correct match their can be lots of bruising near the joints

Old
  (#56)
336Robin
Multiverse Operative

08-05-2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Pretty sure he was firing some well needed humor your way. Seriously, are you really that butt-hurt over this?? I guess all my time in the poolroom and on a golf course has made my skin fairly thick. Look, its poolpayers during a pandemic. You're blowing this waaaay out of proportion.
I'm attempting to talk about something that was mentioned in a thread and I'm taking the position from the other side.

The side where people are falsely accused of something publicly here and immediately they are found guilty because they don't reply to the accuser. Then in short order they are found guilty in the court of public opinion on a matter that was formerly private and should have stayed private. The accuser decided to apply public pressure and duped the members of the forum over it and everyone rushed in like piranhas and attacked someone with a good business reputation because on the forum he is outspoken on opinion's about Pool.

Attacks like that affect membership. They are ad hominum attacks and supposedly against the rules.

If the thread had been shut down (which it should have been) that would have sent a message you can't do this here because someones reputation is in the mix but no it wasn't and thousands of people now have a dim view of the one attacked which could affect his income and it discourages others to be here out of fear of similar attacks.

It may seem innocent to you because you aren't the one being branded guilty.

Haven't seen him here since. Which is my point.

Progress is inevitable.

Live long and Prosper!

Old
  (#57)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 08:48 AM

Quote:
I'm attempting to talk about something that was mentioned in a thread and I'm taking the position from the other side.

The side where people are falsely accused of something publicly here and immediately they are found guilty because they don't reply to the accuser. Then in short order they are found guilty in the court of public opinion on a matter that was formerly private and should have stayed private. The accuser decided to apply public pressure and duped the members of the forum over it and everyone rushed in like piranhas and attacked someone with a good business reputation because on the forum he is outspoken on opinion's about Pool.

Attacks like that affect membership. They are ad hominum attacks and supposedly against the rules.

If the thread had been shut down (which it should have been) that would have sent a message you can't do this here because someones reputation is in the mix but no it wasn't and thousands of people now have a dim view of the one attacked which could affect his income and it discourages others to be here out of fear of similar attacks.

It may seem innocent to you because you aren't the one being branded guilty.

Haven't seen him here since. Which is my point.
You still referring to RKC??? If so then i totally agree with a previous poster who said his silence says it all. Glenn is no shrinking violet and had he been truly wronged we would have heard about it believe me. I believe that guys story that RKC ripped him off and G made zero attempt to defend himself on here. For me that's all i needed to know about the guy. You might be the ONLY person on here that misses him.

Old
  (#58)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

08-05-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Glenn is no shrinking violet and had he been truly wronged we would have heard about it believe me.
Boy you got that right.

I made a simple comment one time about working on a table and RKC pounced on my ass and kicked me hard,,, made sure I knew he was "The Man".

Back to the OP,,,,,,,,,,, no further comment from Coco???

He takes a big dump in the main forum and seemingly ran out the back door.

Old
  (#59)
336Robin
Multiverse Operative

08-05-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
You still referring to RKC??? If so then i totally agree with a previous poster who said his silence says it all. Glenn is no shrinking violet and had he been truly wronged we would have heard about it believe me. I believe that guys story that RKC ripped him off and G made zero attempt to defend himself on here. For me that's all i needed to know about the guy. You might be the ONLY person on here that misses him.
You see that is my point.

That guy should have taken RKC to court and left it at that. Something went down between those two and he used a public forum to put pressure on rkc where he didn't
have a legal standing or he would have just filed $126 bucks and had him served. He would have won according to the way he presented himself here but he apparently
didn't want all of it exposed. Everyone ate it right up, even the guy that gave him some rails. He got exactly what he wanted. Sympathy and everyone fell for it.

What he didn't get was his table fixed right away, but if he would have stuck to his agreement he would have.

Progress is inevitable.

Live long and Prosper!

Last edited by 336Robin; 08-05-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Old
  (#60)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

08-05-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
You see that is my point.

That guy should have taken RKC to court and left it at that. Something went down between those two and he used a public forum to put pressure on rkc where he didn't
have a legal standing or he would have just filed $126 bucks and had him served. He would have won according to the way he presented himself here but he apparently
didn't want all of it exposed. Everyone ate it right up, even the guy that gave him some rails. He got exactly what he wanted. Sympathy and everyone fell for it.
You're apparently delusional. The guy wanted his fkng table fixed and RKC screwed him. End of story. If what goes on here so offends you why don't you just bail????? Jeeez.

Page 4 of 7 « First 234 56 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: