Diamond Professional Pedestal/Feet

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Is the pedestal/feet on the professional (see pic 1) the same on both the 9' and 8'? Or is the 8' smaller.

If the same, does anyone know the distance in inches between the outside edges of the feet, width and length? If not, I need the distance on the 8'.

I'm gonna use carpet tiles in my basement and want to put an accent color border around the table just outside the feet (see example in pic 2). I have to have this done prior to table delivery.

Thanks for any help.

DTL

images.jpeg

IMG_0295.jpeg

Last edited:

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had a 8' installed a month ago, but it is leg style 3, can measure that if you want. I would assume that the spacing is the same. Will be back home in a couple of hours.

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Just had a 8' installed a month ago, but it is leg style 3, can measure that if you want. I would assume that the spacing is the same. Will be back home in a couple of hours.

Thanks! Can you post a pic of your table's leg type?

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can look on Manning cues, and click through his table pictures, and click through till it shows the three leg styles, they are numbered. There is a picture of mine, two subjects down, in this pool table review section, with the heading, table lighting, but you don't see the legs very well at the angle I took it. If need be, I can take another picture this aft. Outer edge of my legs are, 5'2"x41", and base of leg is 5" square.

Last edited:

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found a picture of the #3 leg style, with out having to take a picture of mine.

Attachments

• Professional Type 3 peds.jpg
    Professional Type 3 peds.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 221