I had vids on youtube
Old
  (#31)
RDeca
AzB Silver Member
RDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Talking I had vids on youtube - 06-30-2020, 11:20 AM

About five years ago I had two vids on youtube talking about some different stuff in 9 ball. One of them was a 4 pack that I scratched on the break in the fifth game. And then ran another 4 racks before scratching again. I was trying to get a 10 pack on film. And just kinda was talkng my way throu the racks and giving my thought process. You learn alot filming yourself.

But I got my identity stole and decided to erase all my profiles and change all my emails and a bunch of other stuff. If I had my old phone I'd have that video. I'm not that consistant anymore. I quit playing for 3 years. And,when corona hit I started playing and,getting back into it. I'm not against systems for aiming. But,honestly I can't use them. All I'll do is miss easy shots if I try to use some kind of system. They just don't jive with me.

Old
  (#32)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

06-30-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDeca View Post
About five years ago I had two vids on youtube talking about some different stuff in 9 ball. One of them was a 4 pack that I scratched on the break in the fifth game. And then ran another 4 racks before scratching again. I was trying to get a 10 pack on film. And just kinda was talkng my way throu the racks and giving my thought process. You learn alot filming yourself.

But I got my identity stole and decided to erase all my profiles and change all my emails and a bunch of other stuff. If I had my old phone I'd have that video. I'm not that consistant anymore. I quit playing for 3 years. And,when corona hit I started playing and,getting back into it. I'm not against systems for aiming. But,honestly I can't use them. All I'll do is miss easy shots if I try to use some kind of system. They just don't jive with me.
I think most people agree with you that you shouldn't have to think about aiming when pocketing balls. You just see it after awhile.

Dan White

Old
  (#33)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

06-30-2020, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deruki View Post
The vast majority of pool players are not pros nor aspire to be such and do not have 6 hours a day to practice nor would they if they did.

For this market things that help you visualize the shot line more effectively has value.

Who gives a damn about the pros? If the pool cue, accessory or training industries relied on the spending of pros they would have disappeared long ago. Pool is a fun game and amateurs who enjoy it are looking for techniques to help them be better. Not pros but better.

Aiming systems are useful in this capacity.
Excellent post.

Old
  (#34)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000
 Send a message via ICQ to Ratta Send a message via MSN to Ratta  
07-02-2020, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
We're glad you could inlighten us....most of us here don't quite understand all this aiming stuff.
Atomrofl :-)

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

"Advanced PBIA Instructor and proud member of the SPF Family"

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: