Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Lawsuit in china: Brunswick billiards vs. Yalin ??????
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-03-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolietJames View Post
China is a country run by thieves.
I do my best to avoid purchasing any of their stuff, good or bad quality.
When I worked for CAT, we got hosed to the tune of $800M by purchasing a company that lied about its assets. Everyone but the top brass had to work a year or two without raises to offset the loss.
I don't feel bad for anyone who deals with them if they lose money. Greed goes both ways and they are the kings of it. The last thing invented in China was gunpowder yet somehow everyone owes them money.

I wonder if the world is planning on reneging on their debts and that is why they're inflating their covid-19 deaths. I heard an interview last week with a US politician. He mentioned the .gov planning on hitting up China for reparations due to the virus.
I tend to agree but its virtually impossible not to buy some things marked " Made in China". So much of our daily stuff is made there.

Old
  (#47)
Poolhall60561
AzB Silver Member
Poolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond repute

07-03-2020, 11:20 AM

Yalin and Brunswick are both running full page ads in the July issue of Billiard Digest.

Old
  (#48)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

07-03-2020, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolhall60561 View Post
Yalin and Brunswick are both running full page ads in the July issue of Billiard Digest.
I guess you could say all B'wicks are Yalin's but not all Yalin's are B'wicks. Or something like that. Yalin is a BIG outfit. Can produce over 20,000 tables/yr.

Old
  (#49)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

07-03-2020, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolietJames View Post
China is a country run by thieves.
I do my best to avoid purchasing any of their stuff, good or bad quality.
When I worked for CAT, we got hosed to the tune of $800M by purchasing a company that lied about its assets. Everyone but the top brass had to work a year or two without raises to offset the loss.
I don't feel bad for anyone who deals with them if they lose money. Greed goes both ways and they are the kings of it. The last thing invented in China was gunpowder yet somehow everyone owes them money.

I wonder if the world is planning on reneging on their debts and that is why they're inflating their covid-19 deaths. I heard an interview last week with a US politician. He mentioned the .gov planning on hitting up China for reparations due to the virus.
Good luck with that . China is suffering from recession now too.
Now, their president is busy inventing a war with India to divert the attention of his people. Civil unrest would be his biggest problem.
The people are sick of communism too .

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: