Wanted Section- Vintage/Antique Billiard Related Items

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Post in this thread if you are looking for a specific vintage and/or antique billiard related item.
(tables, balls, cues, racks, chalk, books, magazines, photos, etc etc )

- Do not post "for sale" ads in this thread, they will be deleted.

- If you find what you are looking for, please update your post to indicate that you are no longer looking.

Thanks!

Last edited:

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTB Brunswick catalog for 1963 Gold Crown

I would like to buy a original or color copies of a Brunswick catalog showing the 1963 Gold Crown tables.
Thanks for starting this thread.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I buy and trade antique pool balls, chalk, equipment

Feel free to PM me with any antique billiard items, memorabilia, etc. If I don't buy it, I can help you sell it or trade it. Check my 100% positive iTrader feedback and 500 million plus AZ reputation points.

Attachments

• Billiards.jpg
    Billiards.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 2,176

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
looking for a program from the 1972 u.s. open -

i believe it has a somewhat crappy photo of rambow in it, and i'd like to get a high quality scan or pic of that photo...

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
I've been hoping to replace the old-fashioned table cover (9 foot) that my wife destroyed when she put it in the washing machine. It was a black cover commonly called oilcloth but the material is really called rubberized canvas, or so I understand. They don't make them anymore and haven't for many years. Anybody have one in reasonable shape?

carteradams

Registered
WTB or Trade for BOOKS

Have 1818 White, 1844 Mardon, 1779 Hoyle's, Billiards without a Master, and more to trade for any of the below or others of interest …

1 - "The Fabulous Mr. Ponzi" by Ponzi

2 - "Treatise on Billiards" by John Dew (1779)

3 - "Game of Billiards" by An Amateur (1801)

4 - "A Philosophical Essay on the Game of Billiards" by An Amateur circa 1806

5 - "Noble Jeu du Billard" by Mingaud (French 1827)

6 - "The Grand and Practical Game of Billiards" by Turner

7 - "The Science of Billiards" by Reuben Roy

.8 - "Billiards: It's Theory and Practice Set Forth and Explained" by William White

9 - "White on Billiards" by William White

10 - "A New Guide and Companion to the Billiard Table" by An Amateur

Thanks for looking!

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rich Family Sales Literature

Looking for sales literature, etc. from any and all of the Rich family of cuemakers:

Issy Rich Bowery Cues

Abe Rich: Florida Cues and Star Cues

Saul Rich: Rich Cue (Rich Q)

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a couple Zig Zag balls in good condition.

Let me know if you have one or two for sale or know anyone that does.

Thanks so much!

Brandon.

orovillebil

35year+ pool and billiard collection

I've been collecting pool and billiard cues,balls,books,autographs,posters,etc.for over 35 years.This collection is pretty extensive.Some items have been appraised at thousands of dollars.If interested give a call(530-990-4525)or email(orovillebil@att.net).I think it's time to lighten the load!!!
thanks,
Bil Bausman
Oroville,Ca.

wes Archer

Looking to restore a prohibition era small coin op, 8 pocket, 10 ball table.
New to posting here. have I made a connection?
Thank you
Wes

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you looking for someone to do the restoration for you?
Or suggestions on how to do it yourself?

I would really like to see a picture of an 8-pocket table.

Last edited:

waltersmith

Trying to find information on this Mcdermott cue stick and maybe the value.

Walter Smith on 3/11/2020
Here The Names on the McDermott Pool Cue

George "Ginky" SanSouci Great PoolHall! Keep Up The Great Work!
(August 8, 1971 – March 8, 2011) was a professional pool player from New York City. He grew up in Yorkville, New York, and started his career as a player in Chelsea Billiards. SanSouci lived in Astoria, New York.

Allen Hopkins "96"
Born November 18, 1951 in Elizabeth, New Jersey) is an American professional pocket billiards (pool) player, professional billiards color commentator and BCA Hall of Fame inductee.

C J Wiley WOC '96'
Biography ESPN World Champion - Professional Player of the Year 'Pool and Billiard Magazine'- 96 Mosconi Cup Team Champion (Player and Captain)- ESPN World Battle of the Sexes Champion- PCA Million Dollar Challenge Champion- ESPN World Mixed Doubles Champ LocationC J Wiley woc 96

Nedi O'Haie

Michael Massey Jesus Loves Us
(born April 9, 1947), professionally known as Mike Massey, is an American professional pocket-billiards (pool) player, best known as a trick-shot artist since the late 1970s, who has given substantial visibility to the sport by traveling the globe to perform exhibitions and compete in a variety of disciplines. He has won professional national and international tournaments in trick-shot competition, nine-ball, eight-ball, straight-pool (14.1 continuous), and one-pocket, and he has become even more influential in the sport as an accomplished instructor.

Shannoa Dulton
One Pocket Hall of Fame Class of 2012 Shannon 'The Cannon' Daulton Legends of Bank Pool Class of 2012

Ewa Mataya Laurence
Laurence in 2007 Born 26 February 1964 (age 56) Gävle, Sweden Sport country Sweden Pool games 9-Ball Tournament wins World Champion 9-Ball (1994) www.strikingviking.com Ranking info Ewa Mataya Laurance (née Svensson, February 26, 1964) is a Swedish–American professional pool player, most notably on the Women's Professional Billiard Association nine-ball tour, a sports writer, and more recently a sports commentator for ESPN. In 2004, she was inducted into the Billiard Congress of America's Hall of Fame.[1] She has been nicknamed "the Leading Lady of Billiards" and "the Striking Viking".

Vivian Villarreal
Born 30 January 1965 (age 55) San Antonio, Texas, United States Sport country United States Nickname The Texas Tornado Professional 1992–[2] Pool games 8-Ball, Nine-Ball, Ten-ball www.vivianvillarreal.com Ranking info Highest WPA ranking 1 Vivian Villarreal (born 30 January 1965) is a former professional American pool player. She was the World Pool Association world number one women's player for five years,[2] and has twice been runner up in the WPA World Nine-ball Championship.

Loree Jon Hasson Loree Jon Jones is best known as a Pool Player. She was born on November 6, 1965 in United States. On TRENDCELEBSNOW.COM, She is one of the successful Pool Player. She is one of the Richest Pool Player who was born in United States.

Jeanette Lee Is an American professional pool player. She was nicknamed "the Black Widow" by her friends because, in spite of her sweet demeanor, she would "eat people alive" when she got to a pool table. Jeanette is an American of Korean descent.

Kevin W. Cusick ESPM Director

Minnesota Phat

WTB Brunswick catalog for 1963 Gold Crown

I would like to buy a original or color copies of a Brunswick catalog showing the 1963 Gold Crown tables.
Thanks for starting this thread.
Are you aware of the Brunswick library? Lots of cool stuff on there. Here's their 1963 Billiards catalog - not as cool as having the original, but perhaps a good substitute until you find exactly what you're looking for: