Ginky's good ol' ~T~

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Once this was George 'Ginky' San Souci's Tascarella ... now it is my daily Player

DSC04834.jpg

DSC04824.jpg

DSC04831.jpg

DSC04830.jpg

DSC04829.jpg

DSC04825.jpg

DSC04827.jpg

DSC04832.jpg

DSC04833.jpg

DSC04822.jpg

Enjoy

Berny

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Nice stick pal. Wish it was my daily player :)

I know you are missing it Bro :hug: ... don't worry, it's in kind hands now :smiling-heart:

Awesome, awesome, awesome daily player. I had Pete put the bumper on the cue when it was my player a few years ago. Does it still have all three shafts with it? Nice pick up Berny!

Doug

Hey Doug,

so you are responsible that it's no longer bumperless :grin-square: ... i wish it would still be :frown::wink:

Yes it still got 3 Shafts ... even i have replaced that "laminated Shaft" for an matching original Tascarella-Shaft :grin-square:

Take care Buddy

Berny

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Berny, glad to see you finally got a wrapless Tasc!!! Nice pickup my friend. Wish I never sold mine.

Thanks Buddy ... this one and his Brother are definitely Keepers ... you have no idea how difficult and expensive it was to catch them ... especially the Brother Cue :rolleyes:

Take care mate :)
Berny

Last edited:

staffi01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW, another great wrapless hope!!!!

Awesome looking cue, Berny, enjoy it.

Hope one day i get a chance to see your collection of wrapless cues and maybe buy one ;0) .

Regards,
Stefan

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
WOW, another great wrapless hope!!!!

Awesome looking cue, Berny, enjoy it.

Hope one day i get a chance to see your collection of wrapless cues and maybe buy one ;0) .

Regards,
Stefan
Thanks Stefan :) i am sure sooner or later i will See you.

So long Dude

Berny

It looks like a great cue and player. Wrapless is the way to go!!

TommyT
Thanks Tommy .. hard to beat a wrapless Tascarella unless with a nicer wrapless Tascarella :grin-square:

Berny

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member

Hey Doug,

so you are responsible that it's no longer bumperless :grin-square: ... i wish it would still be :frown::wink:

Considering the hard wood floor you have in your pool room, the bumper might work better for you than no bumper. :smile:

Beautiful wrapless Tascarella my friend! If it plays anything like mine, you'll NEVER sell it! :cool:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Considering the hard wood floor you have in your pool room, the bumper might work better for you than no bumper. :smile:

Beautiful wrapless Tascarella my friend! If it plays anything like mine, you'll NEVER sell it! :cool:

:grin-square: i know what you mean Bro ... but i am addicted to bumperless Hoppe Butts ... look at that :wub:

DSC04260.jpg

DSC04261.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

DSC04263.jpg

... isn't that sexy ?? :love2:

Glad you appreciate your wrapless Tasc they same way i do :grin-angelic:

Happy new Year Walker
Berny

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
:grin-square: i know what you mean Bro ... but i am addicted to bumperless Hoppe Butts ... look at that :wub:

Happy new Year Walker
Berny

Another beautiful cue you've got there! I like the bumperless better as well. Now that I know your wrapless cue didn't come with a bumper originally, I'd remove it.

Happy early New Year buddy! :thumbup2:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Another beautiful cue you've got there! I like the bumperless better as well. Now that I know your wrapless cue didn't come with a bumper originally, I'd remove it.

Happy early New Year buddy! :thumbup2:

So what is gniky playing with now ???