PRO ONE DVD: Answering Questions

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan is teaching this week and has asked me to post a thread concerning answering questions about information on the PRO ONE dvd. He is booked with students through the beginning of April but has set aside some days for phone instruction to answer questions about PRO ONE. Those days/times are: Jan 24th and 25th and Feb 7, 9, 14, 16, 17, 18 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. eastern. He and Landon will also be at DCC the 26th-29th and will answer questions there as well. *They leave for DCC on the 25th and will be available until 1 p.m. International students ONLY: please email at any time with specific questions and he'll answer on those dates. Phone 270-405-3216. Email stanshuffett@justcueit.com

Regardless of whether you are a student here at our home or through the PRO ONE dvd Stan absolutely wants his students to understand and be satisfied with his pool instruction. After some consideration due to his personal instruction schedule and working with Landon, we think this is the easiest and most efficient way to get those questions answered.

On a personal note, I want to thank all those here on AZ who have been so supportive of Stan's effort! Aside from a few, I know firsthand how much time and effort he has devoted into developing and improving his information. Your support has NOT gone unnoticed!

Connie Shuffett

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I for one have not purchased your instruction materials but after reading your post I realize I must be missing something special!! Your attention to customer satisfaction is a wonderful thing!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
What is it that they say about who is behind every great man? :grin:

skeptic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the link to where to buy the DVD is somewhere on this forum, seen people mention it, but I'm not seeing it and a search for "pro one" comes up empty.

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
Just a reminder. Tomorrow (Feb. 7th) is one of the days that Stan will be available to answer your questions on the Pro One Aiming System.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
I know this may be off the subject but I watch my DVD last night again and can't really understand the pivot of Pro 1. I've tried practicing but can't really get my bridge hand down just right so imam keep on it but what would of been cool is if Stan had a point of view camera when addressing the cueball.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this may be off the subject but I watch my DVD last night again and can't really understand the pivot of Pro 1. I've tried practicing but can't really get my bridge hand down just right so imam keep on it but what would of been cool is if Stan had a point of view camera when addressing the cueball.

I can take calls till Super Bowl begins.

Stan Shuffett

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
Stan will be available again tomorrow, Feb. 9th, to answer questions concerning his CTE and Pro One aiming system. If you have any questions give Stan a call.

champ2107

Banned

keep watching and practicing, u will figure it out. Watch it 100 times if u have too, it will be worth it 6 months from now.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
keep watching and practicing, u will figure it out. Watch it 100 times if u have too, it will be worth it 6 months from now.

K. It's just a lil hard as I'm left handed. I put the CID on my iPod so I have it handy when at the table now

champ2107

Banned
make sure u learn all the manual basic cte and the abc, left, right pivot stuff first and then 3 months from now start bringing pro1 into ur game slowly and it will come to u naturally with experience, then before u know it you will be 90% pro1 and your focus will not be so much about pocketing balls and shape but on running racks lol is my opinion :) if it helps, u may want to put stans shots on paper with all his numbers, reference's, it may also help you, i did this.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

I believe you have to "ACE" the manual CTE/Pro One FIRST. You have to be able to do it on every shot. After a while you will start "seeing" where your bridge hand needs to go and you will place it there.

I didn't attempt Pro One for over a month after getting a one-on-one lesson from Stan FWIW..

pip9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only watched it once, however I think there is a whole lot that is missing in the explanations. Stan talks about two lines, one being the center of the cue ball to the edge of the object ball, and the other being the center of the object ball to the edge of the cue ball. He then talks about points A, B, C. However nowhere does he tell you when you address the cue ball which aiming line you line up against? You have two parallel lines, three points on the object ball, but no clear explanation on which one to aim for. Maybe I need to watch this again, but from what I watched I was very confused....

-Pip