iTrader

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iTrader Escrow services

With more bad deals going on here on AZ I'd like to say that I just had a great transaction using Troy "KOINNKID" as Escrow.I know he'll offer his services at a very good rate.A very small fee to add comfort in your transactions.He completed our transaction extremely fast as well as efficient as our 3rd party.For that I would like to thank him.And as well recommend his services to all here on AZ.TAP...TAP...Troy!!!

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
iTrader for a newbie

How do I leave iTrader feedback for a newbie who has NO posts on AZ ??

Thanks

champsic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iba 7467

i just finish the deal with iba 7467,

great guy,simple and effective,custom form filled exactly i told him so i avoid custom and tax in my country,which is not easy

it took 9 days to cue is arrived to europe in my hands

all the best words fof Daniell

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just finish the deal with iba 7467,

great guy,simple and effective,custom form filled exactly i told him so i avoid custom and tax in my country,which is not easy

it took 9 days to cue is arrived to europe in my hands

all the best words fof Daniell

Thank you for the nice words. This was as easy a transaction as I have ever had on AZ. Mario paid promptly and communication was always clear.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
if they don't post they probably don't need i trader?
That is totally untrue.
With a possitive ITrader it will be that much easier for him to make his next purchase.
By the way Iba you can return I trader easily when he leaves you one.
It is rep that you can not leave unless the member has a post to tag.

How do I leave iTrader feedback for a newbie who has NO posts on AZ ??

Thanks

Is the problem to found his iTrader ?
If you communicated with PMs, I believe that you can enter his iTrader account from the profile information next to the messages you recieved from him.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Short and sweet.....Bamacues is tha' man!!!

Just picked up the perfect Scruggs player's cue off of Joe, and it's 10x better than I could have hoped for.

Thanks a ton, Bama!!!

Mark

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out of stock turned to gold From Djay

Hello, I'm somewhat new to the Az site but have purchased over 100 cues and billiard items under the same name on Ebay.This was 1st purchase here.

I bought a predator 2x4 sport case for $99. Seller "Djay" wanted to give me a better deal if I bought his remaining 6. I just took the one to see how it went.2 days later he informed me he was sorry but out of stock and had only Predator 2x2's left.

Well I was ticked off and told him so.I was in sales a long time and this didn't make any sense . Well after a short back and forth i believed it was an honest mistake and his apology was enough.He immediately gave me my money back so the only thing I was out of was a good deal.

He then sent me pics on 9 beautiful 2x4 hand tooled leather cases . They looked like they cost 4 to 7 times what the predator case cost. But he gave me one of the best deals I've ever had. Thanks Bob Jacobs

PMS

Banned
doing business with Az member Terry 2COOL2

you can't tell me he isnt a good guy!

Last edited:

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$60 not to ship a shaft ?

I don't know where to put this but I have to get it off my chest.
I bought a Predator shaft on here for $150 shipped from the Netherlands for a Schon I won on Ebay .This was the second thing i bought from this guy. The first thing i bought was a case that he said he was out of after i paid him. He sold me another case at a good price . Anyway he said he would let me know when he shipped the shaft .
The Schon was in such bad shape when I got it I returned it.I had not been told the shaft had shipped so I emailed the guy and asked him if he had not shipped it i don't need it now . He said he shipped it 2 days ago but would give them a call about stopping it. 2 days go by and I don't hear anything so i asked him what happened . He said he stopped it but they charged him $30 to ship it and $30 to cancel it.
At that point what could I do i paid for it upfront and was in no position to question the charges and needed to get the remainder of my money back.
1, I find it hard to believe the $60 to not ship it 2, if the charges are legit let it ship. Predator shafts sell very fast.I feel i've been ripped off and now don't know what to do about it.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know where to put this but I have to get it off my chest.
I bought a Predator shaft on here for $150 shipped from the Netherlands for a Schon I won on Ebay .This was the second thing i bought from this guy. The first thing i bought was a case that he said he was out of after i paid him. He sold me another case at a good price . Anyway he said he would let me know when he shipped the shaft .
The Schon was in such bad shape when I got it I returned it.I had not been told the shaft had shipped so I emailed the guy and asked him if he had not shipped it i don't need it now . He said he shipped it 2 days ago but would give them a call about stopping it. 2 days go by and I don't hear anything so i asked him what happened . He said he stopped it but they charged him $30 to ship it and $30 to cancel it.
At that point what could I do i paid for it upfront and was in no position to question the charges and needed to get the remainder of my money back.
1, I find it hard to believe the $60 to not ship it 2, if the charges are legit let it ship. Predator shafts sell very fast.I feel i've been ripped off and now don't know what to do about it.

i'm thinking maybe you should pm a link to this thread/post to him and let him know if he doesn't make it right he'll have to explain this to the rest of us here on the forum. there used to be a time when burning someone on az lead to losing a lot of business from az'rs.