80.6 KB · Views: 779
  • S5000029.jpg
    S5000029.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey Bud, not trying to pee on your sale thread. 200 is a pretty fair price.

Anthony has made a couple of nice products for cue makers as well.

But these are blatant copies of Chris's head stock.

Myself, if I wanted a head stock, I would pay the extra and buy one from Chris.

I believe you will find that Chris has a line of loyal customers in these two forums.

May be why people aren't jumping on these. Could just throw them on EBay.

No offense, just saying is all. If these were Chris's, I'd already have one coming my way.

Last edited:

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
Well, if you happen to need 2 - 3-Jaw Chucks to fit that headstock hit me up. I got them from Anthony and never used them.

Last edited:

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I totally understand, really don't want to get into how I got three of them, I only wanted 1 headstock. I have 1 used three jaw chuck and 2 new 4 jaw chucks I can sell with them, I am not trying to get into the cue lathe business, I respect Chris, Todd, Bassel etc. the upmost, I just wound up with a few extra tools I would like to sell.I actually own a lot of stuff I have bought from Chris and Todd and a couple of things from Bassel. Please don't take this the wrong way, if I have to I will buy beds and use them in my shop, I would not want to offend Chris.

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cleaning out shop, still have the used headstock with 2 used 4 jaw chucks, a large bore steady rest tall and a small steady rest on straight riser blocks. 350 obo. send pm for pictures or questions.

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same deal as first post, except with one 4 or 3 jaw chuck, your preference, and the two steady rests for 275.

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
small steady rest is sold. New deal is Headstock with both chucks and large steady rest, 325 shipped in US.

Last edited: