All Around Match - Alex vs Dennis - Who Wins?!

Who Wins in an All Around Match?

• Dennis

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • Alex

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • I am not sure but I hope John French wears a muzzle

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Alex has zero chance beating Shane or Dennis right now 10 ball long set ,, he gets 10 games on the wire

Stay on topic. Dennis vs Alex. Alex would mop up Dennis. Do you think that Dennis could come back from being almost 30 down or would he cry in his chair like other times?

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stay on topic. Dennis vs Alex. Alex would mop up Dennis. Do you think that Dennis could come back from being almost 30 down or would he cry in his chair like other times?

Obviously the great white north has has tainted water ,, might want to step down here and clear the blood stream ,, Alex can't beat DO in a race 100 in 10 ball on his best day,, maybe if he shakes the Canuck he might be able to step up to the plate

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 200

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
If the games are 8-ball, 14.1, one pocket, and 9-ball, Darren Appleton might be able to stay with either of these two.

But if it's Alex vs Dennis, I'm picking Dennis.

And I'm picking your pocket! LOL

See you at DCC Stu =)

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Obviously the great white north has has tainted water ,, might want to step down here and clear the blood stream ,, Alex can't beat DO in a race 100 in 10 ball on his best day,, maybe if he shakes the Canuck he might be able to step up to the plate

After back to back DCC One Pocket belts (and beating Dennis in both of them) I suspect Mr. Alex has more to show Dennis than you would understand.

Nick

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
Run out power goes to Dennis

Strategy goes to Alex

If it's played as an all around event then I have to give Alex the nod. His mental fortitude and understanding of how to exploit his opponents gives him too big of an edge.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After back to back DCC One Pocket belts (and beating Dennis in both of them) I suspect Mr. Alex has more to show Dennis than you would understand.

Nick

His post was about Alex not being able to beat Dennis in 10 Ball (Race to 100).

You respond with the fact that Alex has won a One Pocket tournament two years in a row, and beat Dennis both times.

Why?

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nick

Seriously ! Get that water checked ! We're not talking about 1 pocket ,,

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
ROALMFAO Dennis was know as the best cash player before Shane came along ,,

Alex has zero chance beating Shane or Dennis right now 10 ball long set ,, he gets 10 games on the wire

I don't disagree about Alex being underdog at ten-ball...since Alex had some elbow trouble
I hope he doesn't play that game...the break is hurting him.
...but this thread was about all-round....I like Alex.

...and I really think you should google 'money player'....Alex is a high roller...
....like Jose Parica was before him.
They didn't need a stake horse to play for a lot of money...
...they just needed money.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
So Alex wins the One Pocket and gets to the 9 ball final after making SVB spend his buy-back. Wins the all around and gets farther than Dennis in the rotation...yeah you are right. He has no chance vs Dennis.

Alex's only weakness is he needs a life coach. Dennis needs a Shrink and meds.

Regards

Nick B

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So will anyone dare to challenge Alex in 1p?

How about Alex vs Danny Smith?

I see Danny taking everyone down for 20K fight night matches.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Alex wins the One Pocket and gets to the 9 ball final after making SVB spend his buy-back. Wins the all around and gets farther than Dennis in the rotation...yeah you are right. He has no chance vs Dennis.

Alex's only weakness is he needs a life coach. Dennis needs a Shrink and meds.

Regards

Nick B

Ya Dennis sure looked like he needed a shrink against Ko who is also favored against Alex in a long 10 ball set

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL, actually not.

Dennis 2014 Master of the Table

Alex 2015 Master for the Table

If either gets it this year it will prove a lot. There is no greater proving ground than the Derby for all around play. We'll see who rises to the challenge.

I don't think we got any proof. Dennis won the 14.1, which isn't an MOT event, and Dennis lay second in MOT until getting passed by SVB's 9-ball win (if it's true that SVB did come in 2nd).

I still think it's a toss-up.