Stan's contribution to pool

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
Stan is laying the groundwork for the way pool will be taught and played for the future. Visual fundamentals will be as common as, the grip or stance is taught today. I'm just drawing a line in the sand so we all know who was trying to impede the progress of pool. If it were up to me, and I was met w such resistance.. I'd just keep it to myself but that's why pool is at where it is today. Stan's a better man than I am is all I can say. It really takes someone like that to change a game to a sport.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan is definitely a better man than me. I stopped really sharing a while ago. That's why I have 9,000 erased posts.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Totally agree, Stan has gone far and beyond the call of duty. It's easy to just throw your hands up in the air and give up. Stan will have none of it. There will come a day when this information will be common pool knowledge, I'm quite confident in that.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
although i do not use cte ( dont flame me for it)
stans perseverance to understand an aiming method and take it to a level never understood before is a tremendous contribution to pool
his resolve to endure the berratings he has had to endure should get him a medal of honor...:)