FS Meucci 25th Anniversary Cue

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
For Sale is a Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Cue.

This cue is a standard 58", with the standard Meucci Flat-Faced Joint 5/16-18 pin,
Two 13 mm red dot shafts both weighing 3.8 ounces and the butt weighs 15.8 ounces.

Notice the detail on the Joint and Butt Plate.

This is cue #4 of 25 as described from an email received from Meucci .....

"these were cues that we made in the year 2000, made with real silver points, joint collar, and real ivory in the points as well. they were made with either ebony or macassar ebony wood. these were very high dollar cues, and I would have no idea what the value is of them today-as you see, there are only 25 that were ever made, and this cue was the basis for our mtc-4 cue that we still sell today. a very valuable cue, and one that should continue to increase in value. I do not remember what they sold for new, but they were very high dollar."

Cue is mint condition. Unchalked, Unused. Perfect.

$2775 + $22 shipping in CONUS.

20225 (1).jpg

20225 (2).jpg

20225 (6).jpg

20225 (3).jpg

20225 (5).jpg

Horsetrader

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this cue, I bought #3 and #4, sold #3 really fast. I never played with it but I have hit a ball to check the hit, I have chalked it. Because of the detail and me pawing my wife's person Meucci off in the 80's I gave this to her. We don't play but I figure it was undoing a wrong. Now a man has offered me 2500 hundred for the cue. Regardless of the write up, the joint is not silver but perhaps silver/nickle. The hit of this cue is amazing and weights 21 oz's which is heavy for me. My personal cue an 8 point Meucci for the late 80's has a nickel joint. I wish I kept # 3, which had a lighter stain. The pictures does this cue no justice at all. The detail work, is incredible. Posted 2020, Jan. 15,