Death Billiards

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Pretty interesting... even had the faithful... "when I was in college..." that everyone says in it. Thanks for sharing.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool

Something different.., my kids love anamie, I hope its something they can watch, if not thanks anyway, I'll check it out.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Something different.., my kids love anamie, I hope its something they can watch, if not thanks anyway, I'll check it out.

How old are your kids? It's probably PG13 or so, but I think the translator threw an F-bomb in there where it wasn't really needed.

lastdimetaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I liked it.. both of them are going to heaven. they are pool players they have been through hell. God loves pool players. He loves to sweat the action. Hell is reserved for golfers.

weakfingers

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the share. The old man definitely got sharked on that jump shot, how could you possibly shoot with the guy screaming like that?

I'd say that a race to 5 was in order to determine a clear winner.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
If anybody is interested in doing a little internet searching, there is a pool manga (Japanese comic book) called Break Shot. It was translated into English by fans, but is quite difficult to find now a days. It was fairly interesting and the author was probably at least somewhat knowledgeable about pool, although it starts getting rather ridiculous once you get a few volumes in.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Cool tunes Yoshi. I rather enjoyed that and wished it were a little longer.
It might be considered a little on the dark side but had some redeeming quality and a learning lesson.

How boring it would be, to be the Adjudicator and have to go thru the same scenario several times a day.

Last edited:

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Cool tunes Yoshi. I rather enjoyed that and wished it were a little longer.
It might be considered a little on the dark side but had some redeeming quality and a learning lesson.

How boring it would be, to be the Adjudicator and have to go thru the same scenario several times a day.

That would suck. I bet he wasn't even listening when the old guy whispered something to him.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Is this JPA league rules?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-04-11 at 8.10.25 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-04-11 at 8.10.25 PM.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 333

kavik79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
excellent find, thank you for sharing!!

Yet another reason to always play the gentleman at the table....no matter the stakes and no matter how your opponent is acting :cool: